Wanted - Fiamma back box

• Thread starter TrevorandRachel
  • Start date

TrevorandRachel

We want to buy a back box to fit on a fiamma cycle rack if anbody has one forsale .We`re in Coventry,but could collect or arrange courier. Regards Trevor & Rachel

Hi Trevor,

I have plenty but only new ones.

Peter

Fiamma backbox

I have one for sale, it's never been used and is still in its box so if you make me a reasonable offer you can have it.

Fiamma backbox

I forgot to mention that it is a 180 type.

back box wanted

Thankyou for your offer unfortunately it would be too small for our needs Regards

I have a little used Fiamma Ultra box 360 if your interested. (I thought I PM'd you but cannot recall it, so I think I may have deleted the message instead. Doh!)

Jill

"Wanted Back Box"

Hi Jill Could you give us the dimesions, price,area etc & does it have fixings to fasten to bike rack Thanks Rachel & Trevor

"Back Box "

Hi again Jill you did pm us thankyou.Could you let us know where you are Trevor & Rachel

Fiamma Back Box

Hi We`ve now worked out that we need a 320 back box if anybody has one for sale Thanks

Hi Trevor,

I have plenty but only new ones.

Peter

I have been thinking of fitting a box. Having looked at the various sizes I wonder which is the right size. Is it governed solely by the amount of storage required/depth of ones pocket or is the type of camper and cycle rack relevent? We have an Autocruise Stargazer with a two bike rack - not sure of the number at the moment

Fiamma backbox

Hi We`ve now worked out that we need a 320 back box if anybody has one for sale Thanks

The back box that I mentioned is in fact a 320, is brand new and still in its cardboard box. I originally thought it was a 180 but it isn't. If you want it let me know.
Roland.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back