WANTED bulldog stabiliser car plate

walkers

need a car plate for a bulldog 200q stabiliser (no it's not for a caravan) the part that goes between the towball and the towbar. anyone got one knocking about in their garage?
let me know how much you want and where you are
regards tony :)

Caravan accessory shops sell them only £10-£15 new, easier to call in when passing rather than trying to find one on here then having to pick it up or post, IMO.

Regards Tony

Boppintone said:
Caravan accessory shops sell them only £10-£15 new, easier to call in when passing rather than trying to find one on here then having to pick it up or post, IMO.

Regards Tony
not the one i want nearer to £30 to £40 in caravaan accessory shops, not even cheap on ebay, am looking when out and about at bootsales and so on but just thought i would give it a try on here if no luck i see plenty of complete stabilisers on ebay for the price of the car plate in caravan shops so may go down that avenue if unsuccessful. thanks anyway
regards tony

no longer needed got a complete stabiliser set for a bargain £5.00 even got 2 more stabilisers with it. good old british boot sales:D

walkers said:
no longer needed got a complete stabiliser set for a bargain £5.00 even got 2 more stabilisers with it. good old british boot sales:D
well done,bargain or what,i did ask dave about one as i know we have a stabilizer knocking about somewhere from when we had a caravan,but he said we didnt ever have that piece,but your sorted now so all ok for the bargain sum of £5..sammx

sammclouis said:
well done,bargain or what,i did ask dave about one as i know we have a stabilizer knocking about somewhere from when we had a caravan,but he said we didnt ever have that piece,but your sorted now so all ok for the bargain sum of £5..sammx
thanx sam most people leave the part i wanted on the car as it is easier and then they sell the car but i now have what i need and for £5 am extremely well impressed, it's all in working order and little wear on the friction pads :cool:

walkers said:
thanx sam most people leave the part i wanted on the car as it is easier and then they sell the car but i now have what i need and for £5 am extremely well impressed, it's all in working order and little wear on the friction pads :cool:
yes i suppose they do leave them on the car,although we never had 1 at all & we bought it new...im not up on these things anyhow..thats daves department.i just sort the girly stuff like cooking,lipstick & hair straighteners...anything else is over my head...hhee hhee :D :D :D im joking here of course...:rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back