Wanted 4.5kg calor gas bottle

are you sure it's not for sniffing !
I have a spare that is not used ...depends where you are and what you want to pay !

visit your local dump or recycing center. i just picked up two camping gas 907 for a quid.

Gas bottle heaven.

Hi
I agree go to your local council dump site.I got my 907 and it was half full lol.Its gas bottle heaven.Give one a new home.Lots of different bottles, all sizes.Ive never paid for one yet.Depends if the jobsworth is on duty or not.
regards terry

yes i paid £5 for a butane bottle, (jobs worthy on site) changed for propane, a good 2nd bottle filled cost £19 .50

Hi
I agree go to your local council dump site.I got my 907 and it was half full lol.Its gas bottle heaven.Give one a new home.Lots of different bottles, all sizes.Ive never paid for one yet.Depends if the jobsworth is on duty or not.
regards terry

I think it a bit unfair to call the guys working at the council dumps a jobsworth just because he charges you for an item from the tip, this is how these guys make their living surely, I am told that due to Health and Safety rules they are not supposed to sell used gas bottles but will let you have one for a donation, nothing wrong with that in my book.:(:(

Gaz

Hi
Most of the lads who work at the dump are great and say help yourself.I give them something for a pint.Its just one who takes exception.If your worried about health and saftey go to a gas dealer,

regards terry

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back