Wanted 12v tv

vera

Is there anyone in the Cleveland/North Yorkshire area with a 12v Tv for sale.
Our 12" Meos has gone away for repair again and heaven knows when we will get it back.
I would not buy on the Internet again.
We are going to Lincoln show next week and need one to watch FI.
Thaks folks
Sue

12v tv

hi im sell ing an autosound 15" remote tv both 12v/240v with built in dvd/freeview can be used abroad proper genuine from a caravan shop reason for sale ive upgraded to a 19" for my camper im off to the lincoln show too, so if your interested drop me a reply or my mobile no is 07877045183 nick thanks

16" goodmans from comet £99 12 volt via the 240volt brick, cut the wires and you have a 12 volt tv for half the price
misty

12v tv

I have a lightwieght 12v/240v tv. It is not a lcd but a crt and analogue only. It does not have a scart socket but does have the phono jack sockets for connecting a satellite or freeveiw box.. I dont want much for it but postage would need to be covered. This would make a great little starter 12v tv it does not use much power.
If anyone interested pm me or get back via the forum.
Ta

hi im sell ing an autosound 15" remote tv both 12v/240v with built in dvd/freeview can be used abroad proper genuine from a caravan shop reason for sale ive upgraded to a 19" for my camper im off to the lincoln show too, so if your interested drop me a reply or my mobile no is 07877045183 nick thanks

Just buy an Amperor 12 volt stabilizer for about £35 then you can get any telly that runs from a mains to 12 volt transformer without any problems. For years I used to run straight off the 12 volts but why take a chance, there are still quite a few cheap TV's that are mains to 12 volt.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back