wales

GARY ENGLISH

Just did a trip from north to south wales.No problems stopping over,found a couple of sites to fill up and empty waste,just put a donation in there charity box.Just like scotland last year ,seems more and more sites are letting you do this now.

services

It seems more and more sites ,are now allowing motorhomes this service.Just call in and ask,did have a couple say no.

I read an article last year on the service point offered by ccc.
I believe you get 2hours on site and you can use other facilities like
showers and the cost was £5 unsure whether this is still the case:D

Funny you should say that ,the two that said no , were camping and caravanning sites.Glad my freinds did not join to use the facility,because it seems quite limited.Most ones i have used recently ,say just put a donation in local charity box.

I read an article last year on the service point offered by ccc.
I believe you get 2hours on site and you can use other facilities like
showers and the cost was £5 unsure whether this is still the case:D

The rules are you get 4 hours for £5 and you can use all facilities in that time. Only some CCC sites offer it officially (they are listed in book) but others will sometimes do so if asked. We did at Culzean Castle site in Scotland. Staff were very helpful and facilities were spotless. :)

The rules are you get 4 hours for £5 and you can use all facilities in that time. Only some CCC sites offer it officially (they are listed in book) but others will sometimes do so if asked. We did at Culzean Castle site in Scotland. Staff were very helpful and facilities were spotless. :)

Ok 4hours better than 2 :D but would only use if desperate

Ok 4hours better than 2 :D but would only use if desperate

Surprising what you can fit into 4 hours. Toilet got emptied, water filled up. waste water emptied, showers, did a load of washing and had time for relaxing cuppa :D. Didn't thing too bad value as overnight would of been £13+. We did 16 nights wilding around Scotland - fantastic - so a stop like this just kept things sorted :).

is it not cheaper to go on cs/cl for the night rather than spend £5 for 4 hours?

bertie

Cheep sites??

Don't know if it's just us but can't seem to find many (if any) sites these days for less than £10 (£5 per adult) per night. :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back