Heres my baby,

5 birth vw t4 lwb 102 bhp!

P280510_1838.jpg

P230510_1102.jpg

P201209_0923.jpg

P151209_1433.jpg

P291109_182201.jpg

Thanx mate!
I love it I converted it myself and use it as much S possible! What do you drive mate?

A Transporter,1.9td swb tin top.Its got a full Styleline interior.I will post up some
pictures when I work out how to do it !:D

Cheers guys!
If anyone needs any advise about converting there vw just Ask

Conversion.

Nice one,and from Newport S.Wales too ! :D

Any tips or secrets to passon ? anywhere on this forum,that shows how to convert vans,how to etc....

Nice Job!

Nice colour shade but how do you get 5 berths in there? I started with a VW T4 LWB 3 seater pannel van & had a Country Campers conversion but we rejected the optional slat-based double berth in the raised roof. I need the headroom! We find it just right for two of us and only accept tented compainions.
We do share our cooking facilities though, except early morning tea!

Attachments

• CCC11 Finished 2!x.jpg
    CCC11 Finished 2!x.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 156
White objects

:confused:Hobbsy,I know I'm going to seem like
a prat but what are the two white objects
located on the base of the passenger seat?:confused:
The ones with what look like tommy bars on them!!!

Last edited:

I have to admit I was wondering about them myself:)

hi there

nice van i like the wheels and the colour is smart ;)

dunk

OMG i was asked that question yesterday on a vw forum! they are led lights that have i little magentic base on them, for b&q :D

Nice colour shade but how do you get 5 berths in there? I started with a VW T4 LWB 3 seater pannel van & had a Country Campers conversion but we rejected the optional slat-based double berth in the raised roof. I need the headroom! We find it just right for two of us and only accept tented compainions.
We do share our cooking facilities though, except early morning tea!

it should of said 4 birth, however you can get 5 if you buy a cab bunk which is basically a hammock that goes from door to door in the cab area.

there are 3 sections to the bed in the roof that fold back ontop of eachother for when youu dont need it and then you can walk pretty much the whole van!

Nice one,and from Newport S.Wales too ! :D

Any tips or secrets to passon ? anywhere on this forum,that shows how to convert vans,how to etc....

dont know about conversion sections on this forum but there is good advice on some of the vw forums, if there is something specific you want to know ill try and help!:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back