vw t4 lwb campervan

jarvo

HI all, due to a change in life style (bought a caravan ) my 1998 t4 lwb transporter is up for sale, Ive had the van for nearly four years now . When i acquired the van it had just had £1,800 spent on an engine rebuild (cam belt went ) i know this was done but i don't have paper work to prove it , now for the list, the van will come with a full mot .

It is a 1998 vwt4 transporter it has the 2.5 inter cooler engine the one everyone wants
it has 180,000 on the clock with sum service history
Body kit and respray 2 years ago
2 sun roofs front and rear
It has cruise control ,factory fitted
central locking
electric windows
tailgate
rs8 18 ins wheels very slight curbing on one wheel,also varnish seems to be coming of in places tyres in very good condition
Stainless steel side bars
full decat stainless twin pipe exhaust cost £650
external rail for awning
bike rack for 2 bikes ,more can be added
there is a herzog awning included in the sale
very good on fuel 620 +to the tank

INTERIOR
FULL PROFESSIONALLY fitted interior, including all units small table that fits to the side of the units, sink unused, cooker unused, fridge that we use for the beer, internal water tank unused, hook up fitted to the outside of the van, water filler fitted to the side of the van
Lights over the bed, kitchen lights,twin 240 sockets
Rock and roll bed from cannons forge covered in gray leather and fake black leather easy to wipe down when wet, with seat belts
Front seats swivel and are covered in black and gray leather
twin 12 v accessory socket
New leisure battery
one gas bottle
this is a much sort after van and i have spent a lot of time and money getting it right I'm looking for £10,000 ono, but willing to listen to offers, but not silly ones
SORRY NUMBER PLATE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE
you can contact me on 07968830555 or pm me for more details
this is a great bargain for some one don't miss it

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01854.jpg

now with full mot and 6 months tax , price drop £8,500
it has to go i need the space
regards jarvo

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back