VW T25 high top for sale

markchaps

FOR SALE in Oxfordshire, UK

VW 1.9 Automatic -Petrol high-top camper.
D Reg.

See the photos here... Flickr: markchapsuk's Photostream

In good condition but needs mechanical attention and would suit someone who wants a bargain van and has the skills and money that I am lacking to get her running properly.

INTERIOR:

3 way working fridge
Rock and Roll 2 man bed
Zig Unit – (two fuse holders missing but can be found on Ebay)
3 ring hob and grill (good condition)
Curtains – replaced shortly before I purchased van and in good
condition.
Plenty of storage/cupboards.

I bought the van in Sept 2008 to fulfil a dream but sadly taking on an older vehicle proved tricky as I do no possess the skills needed to tinker on the mechanical side, hence a very reluctant sale at this time.

ENGINE: Was replaced in 2001 but is currently burning oil – this will need stripping back (this is reflected in the price) NOTE: she is currently running and driveable.

Full Mot until Nov 2011
The van is currently SORN

Work carried out since 2008:

Welding: drivers side footwell/Side panel (filling done by me so not perfect but acceptable)
Brand new thermostat fitted in 2009.

In 2009 I treated all rust patches, and embarked on the “Paint your van” roller technique, changing the van from the original tired looking white to a funky/surfy two tone blue with white high top.

Two coats have been applied so far. The second coat has been flatted back ready for a third (I will supply two tins of unopened Rustoleum paint so that this can be finished if you so wish). Note the flatting back has taken the top sheen off the bodywork but the pics show what she was like before I started the flatting back and exactly what you could have her looking like when the next coat is applied.

The interior: I repainted and re-covered the interior cupboards and doors in 2009, vastly improving the inside of the van. For someone willing to take on the van and deal with the mechanics in the first instance, the interior looks great and is comfy, usable and not in need of any urgent attention.

I am looking for £1650 ONO. Come and have a look and see what you think. As I say this van is a bargain and would make a great project for someone who loves tinkering with the mechanics.

For more info please call Mark on 07889 771978

Thanks

Your Van

Hello,

Tried calling you a couple of times but had no reply, so I have left you a message. If you still have it please get back to me soon.

Regards, Stuart.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back