Van ready for the spring?

Davy

Been busy in the van recently LPG conversion added, this week got the fridge out and fixed the fault that stopped the 12volt switch from working and added a set of PC fans to help keep the fridge cool at the back shoved it in just need to test the gas now:rolleyes:. Took the mirror arms off so they can be poweder coated and fires out also for a clean. Dropped the van off today at the garage to have the leaky manifold fixed been like water tourture listening to it. Still got the fridge front to reassemble and re-fit the fire plus wire the solars back up.:p

Anyone working on theirs?

Davy said:
Been busy in the van recently LPG conversion added, this week got the fridge out and fixed the fault that stopped the 12volt switch from working and added a set of PC fans to help keep the fridge cool at the back shoved it in just need to test the gas now:rolleyes:. Took the mirror arms off so they can be poweder coated and fires out also for a clean. Dropped the van off today at the garage to have the leaky manifold fixed been like water tourture listening to it. Still got the fridge front to reassemble and re-fit the fire plus wire the solars back up.:p

Anyone working on theirs?
hmmmm no iv asked hubby to fix a couple of things still waiting,the blackout blind clip has broke & its a total pain to find a replacement,oh actually he did fix the fridge last night..twas a fuse blown & it wouldnt work on 12v so hes put an inline fuse in it now..better,there's something else ...but i cant remember what it is,i will have to remember as i like to moan at him as soon as he gets in from work...ha ha :D only joking:rolleyes:

Pleased how it's turning out just need an ultra heat system and fit a Co2 off the light circut :eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back