Un even ground

Polly

Hia
Cast your minds back a few months (if you can) :D:D
When I bought those flamma yellow grips to get out of muddy situations!!!!
I took them back got my money back and bought a box of red wine and cut up 2 bread trays :eek::eek:
YES it's all coming back isn't it!!!!!!!
Well I have 1 flamma level and 1 chock (remember I have come from a caravan)
The penny has dropped I might need two too stop me running down hill or climbing Everest when I am indoors.
So I have bought level system magnum (2 levelers) and a pack of 2 chocks which I dont think are the right ones but I am sure they will do and I already have 1.
Am I right or have I bought the wrong thing again :D:D
Will these serve the purpose or am I to cut something else up :D:D:D

Hia
Cast your minds back a few months (if you can) :D:D
I took them back got my money back and bought a box of red wine and cut up 2 bread trays :eek::eek:
The penny has dropped I might need two too stop me running down hill or climbing Everest when I am indoors.
So I have bought level system magnum (2 levelers) and a pack of 2 chocks which I dont think are the right ones but I am sure they will do and I already have 1.
Am I right or have I bought the wrong thing again
Will these serve the purpose or am I to cut something else up

Yes, Polly I think you've invested wisely this time,;) why not bring them along to hayfield this weekend and we'll show you how to level up:):cool:

SORRY I CAN'T MAKE IT
see the other thread

GLAD I HAVE BOUGHT WISELY THIS TIME

Hia
Cast your minds back a few months (if you can) :D
Am I right or have I bought the wrong thing again :D:D
Will these serve the purpose or am I to cut something else up :D:D:D

im sure the wine in your glass will be spot on level,there is nothing worse than spilling it :D...enjoy!!...;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back