Two tents

LaughingHeart

These 2 tents are surplus to my requirements and I am looking for sensible offers on them. One is a Cabanon Elsaz and the other ridge tent is by Marachal. Both in good nick, but a few bird stains on front of Elsaz tent. Both are cotton canvas and dry and sturdy. No damage etc. Elsaz Has inner bedroom tent with built in groundsheet. Marachal has built in groundsheet and elevated outer fly sheet.

Fallenoak019.jpg

Fallenoak023.jpg

Paol. 02380 482547

Hi Poal
this is just to 'bump' it up a bit.:rockroll:
'What no Tepees' for sale?:fun::wave::cool1:
bye for now
Freddie;)

I went to my Doctor and said "Doctor, sometimes I feel like a Wigwam and other times I feel like a Teepee".

He gave me tablets to relax me.

He said I was too tense (2 tents). :cry:

i wonder if he's having a paol movement

Not at all...A Paol moment is trying to get you rotten lot to spell 'Ti pi' properly: Two seperate sylables pronounced seperately! It is from a sylabric language and means 'temporary home'.
A Paol moment is also grimacing at such an old, very old joke!
Seeing as you are so 'in tent' on playing up and driving me up the 'pole', I suggest you 'canvas' for some new comedy material. Perhaps you should try some nice Thia green leaf and green pod soup. Tea Pea soup! Now behave yourselves!!...This is the last 'w awning' you get!! May the big, ugly 'fly sheet' on you and knock you down a 'peg' or two!!
Replies in a plain brown envelope containing a 50 pound note please! :eek:
Big Chief BarfingPhart.

The 'Elsaz' is now sold, just the Marachal ridge tent to go. First 30 quid buys it!
Paol.

This is nothing to do with the man who drank 5 gallons of tea? He was found the next morning dead in his tea pee.

I think I will go, now.

Polly

Close the door quietly behind you Polly! Make sure you have enough supplies to last your 40 days in the wilderness!
Paol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back