TV

Polly

Hia
This is not a motorhome problem :confused::confused:
My remote for the tv won't work and I am stuck on itv
yes I have changed the batteries :p:p
I should have gone away and then I wouldnot have had this problem except our Carl as got Gladys this weekend.

I can hear you saying
GET OUT OF YOUR CHAIR and change the programs manually.
But it is tuned in to the freeview box
Oh well I'll have a glass of whisky and some chocs:D:D

Hia
Now my telly as gone daft

Listening now to the x factor
and
on screen it says The Three Musketeers
I think I will go to bed. Enough is enough :confused::confused::mad::mad::D:D

you should be able to change channels manually on the digibox. You could try a reset. switch digibox of and leave it off for an hour then switch on and try again. Just a thought, you have got the right controller haven't you.

thfrustration.gif

Same applies to TV systems, hee hee

You can buy universal remotes at loads of places nowadays. Most of the supermarkets sell them for about £7, and i've even seem them in Poundshops for a.... a pound obviously.

Hia
Now my telly as gone daft

Listening now to the x factor
and
on screen it says The Three Musketeers
I think I will go to bed. Enough is enough :confused::confused::mad::mad::D:D

Could of been much worse Polly, strictly come dancing was on the other side :eek:

You can buy universal remotes at loads of places nowadays. Most of the supermarkets sell them for about £7, and i've even seem them in Poundshops for a.... a pound obviously.

i bought one of those multi use controllers :eek::eek:threw it away couldn't program it to work the tv and sky :mad::mad::D:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hia
tV now working son-in-law came and unplugged the freeview and plugged it back in again and hi presto all systems are go we have a picture and I can change channel:D:D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back