Turbofan vent

• Thread starter messenger 2.5td
  • Start date

messenger 2.5td

Turbofan roof vent recently stopped working anyone know where the 5 amp fuse is located please,spoke to previous owner he seemed to think it was at the rear of the zig unit.Had a look can't find any fuses there i would have thought any fused appliance would be fused near the switch also vent has a polartec sensor could the fault be here:confused: can anyone help,van is a home conversion.Andy

Do you mean the fiamma fan extractor type in the roof? I've just had one fitted and there was no individual fuse, they wired mine into the same fuse as the cooker extractor, I know that because they touched wires and blew it, so has anything else stopped working? rog

Not sure about that have the operating instructions in the van will have a look tomorrow,everything else works so can't be sharing a circuit with anything else.Andy.

there might be an in line fuse close to either the fan or the fuse box similar to a radio in line fuse
if this was fitted in europe they might have broken in to any live wire near by to get a feed as happend with my battery cahrger feed it took ages to find the scotch lock in the loome

Just had a look at operating instructions it is as you say a fiamma model turbovent 160,looks like the wiring is all fitted to the inside will have to unscrew from the roof fuse maybe located inside:confused: Andy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back