tunnel shut /book elsewhere before a price rise

t&s

seeing there was a fire in the tunnel today and i needed a booking quickly i again found seafrance came up trumps £62.50 return for a 6.5 mtr motorhome
if you need to book get in quickly as the tunnel is closed the ferry prices will go up within a day or two

seeing there was a fire in the tunnel today and i needed a booking quickly i again found seafrance came up trumps £62.50 return for a 6.5 mtr motorhome
if you need to book get in quickly as the tunnel is closed the ferry prices will go up within a day or two
The shunnel will not be open again before sunday. It has to cool off ? If there is damage to the tunnel itself it could take weeks or even months for repairs. :eek:

Chunnel ?

:confused: It seems that rabbit-hole is out for at least severel weeks or months: severe damage at the tunnel. :confused:
It leaves me with a big ? :confused::confused:
How on earth could brakes of a truck catch on fire after minimal 15 min standstill ????:confused: And a truck-load of fenol: usually you cannot get aboard with a normal LPG ? :confused:
Am I a conspicious character ? Or is it coincidence that it was yesterday 9/11 ? :eek::confused:
Nevertheless give me a ferry in open air and open sea; at least I can see where I go whem I'm gone under ! :confused::D

strange that when you read the posters inside the rail cars it states that in case of emergency or fire the train will continue on its journey
i assume that means untill it reaches the outside but for the second time it seem not to be happening
isint it strange how the news vaires in one story i heard that a truck fell over ?
in another a truck caught fire and they dont know what chemicals it was carrying i find it hard to believe knowing the ammount of checks the trucks have and the ammount of reqd paperwork for dangerous loads
are we hearing the truth ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back