Trying merlin this week

avandriver

I have got to a stage now where I can trust the van on a decent journey so This week we are going to give Merlin a test run .

Christine and the kids love Blackpool ( I dont ) so it is of to Blackpool for a few days we will be going ..

Does anyone know of any decent spots to wildcamp .

The spot mentioned in the camping section sounds like the local sleaze pick up and I want to avoid that sort of malarky

Steve

I have got to a stage now where I can trust the van on a decent journey so This week we are going to give Merlin a test run .

Christine and the kids love Blackpool ( I dont ) so it is of to Blackpool for a few days we will be going ..

The spot mentioned in the camping section sounds like the local sleaze pick up and I want to avoid that sort of malarky

Steve

i dont like blackpool mate..

Steve

Good luck with the van Stevie boy,I'm sure it will be ok, but I think you'll struggle to find a sleepyspot in Blackpool as it's so conjested,.

Maybe try the country roads between Cleveles and Blackpool.

We are off to Silloth in Cumbria,but maybe it,s too far for you on the first runout in the van.

Last edited:
I was thnking of going to take a look at the ferry so I will have a shufty around that area

Steve

Good luck with the van Stevie boy,I'm sure it will be ok, but I think you'll struggle to find a sleepyspot in Blackpool as it's so conjested,.

Maybe try the country roads between Cleveyes and Blackpool.

We are off to Silloth in Cumbria,but maybe it,s too far for you on the first runout in the van.

Good luck Lenny is Mrs Lenny going aswell.:D

blackpool

Steve
be carefull where you park been fined twice
in area's I thought might be ok woke up to
a sticker on the widscreen:mad:

Son inlaw went the week of the wrecking. and couldnt get in there so he went down toward Lythem and found a carpark on the dunes, not shure of exact spot as he isnt around to ask.:D

Enjoy.

Don

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back