Truma servicing

Davy

Does anyone service their own truma system just took the fire out today to clean the Spark electrode and thermocoupler any diea how to clean the burner as flame has been organge when I lit it up suggesting C02?

Truma

Hi Davy, I have'nt a clue about Truma. My complete system runs with Truma. I also have the same problem with a yellow flame on both the frige and and heating. I let it run for a while and it corrects it's self. I get a spluttering and burping noise, I think, like you say, it is the CO2. Let it run and see what happens. Mine always clears in the end. If not, it could be the tiny jet holes are dusty or slighty blocked due to long standing without use.

Seems to be just that, Very easy to remove and clean think it was around 30 mins to remove the fire inc stuck screws and the fire is v straight forward to strip/clean if you can get a spark plug brush use that to clean the electrode and other parts. Cleaned a good deal of crud off mine yesterday so hopefull that was just the problem might be interested in this

Flame colour

An orange flame is normally an indication of lack of air, remember when you turned the ring round on the base of a Bunsen Burner? So I would look around the base of the gas jet to see if there's a blockage, it's also running cooler when orange - should be blue like the cooker gas rings.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back