Troon Harbour

lthoel2

Last week called round to Troon Harbour but it’s now £10 to park, which I don’t mind but there were 2 motorhomes had parked opposite the row of old cottages so they didn’t have to pay. On the notice it said that toilet disposal was in the Barrassie car park. We went to look the next morning but couldn’t find it. I even rang Ayrshire Council and they couldn’t tell me either. Anyone on here enlighten me for next time. Thanks
E6FD7F0E-AC79-4989-A29B-E106D6C12671.jpeg
3B05DC23-9130-4E09-9251-F9B623D91F55.jpeg
A87E9130-30CA-4995-912E-F2D2E8D250AE.jpeg

Last week called round to Troon Harbour but it’s now £10 to park, which I don’t mind but there were 2 motorhomes had parked opposite the row of old cottages so they didn’t have to pay. On the notice it said that toilet disposal was in the Barrassie car park. We went to look the next morning but couldn’t find it. I even rang Ayrshire Council and they couldn’t tell me either. Anyone on here enlighten me for next time. ThanksView attachment 119753View attachment 119754View attachment 119755
sad to see this. when the ferry from larne to troon was operating we used stay there going & coming it is only a few minutes from the port & you had morrisons supermarket nearby. very sad indeed.

tony

Yes they are the toilets we went to. The height barrier is open now but couldn’t find anywhere to empty the toilet. 4 of the doors were taped over saying out of use.

Yes they are the toilets we went to. The height barrier is open now but couldn’t find anywhere to empty the toilet. 4 of the doors were taped over saying out of use.
The sign says that waste facilities are available at the car park; it doesn't actually mention toilet waste. It is highly unlikely that they would encourage emptying of toilet cassettes into public toilets. At Ayr, they sited a tank as in the photo:
IMG_20210814_112402658_HDR.jpg

Last week called round to Troon Harbour but it’s now £10 to park, which I don’t mind but there were 2 motorhomes had parked opposite the row of old cottages so they didn’t have to pay. On the notice it said that toilet disposal was in the Barrassie car park. We went to look the next morning but couldn’t find it. I even rang Ayrshire Council and they couldn’t tell me either. Anyone on here enlighten me for next time. ThanksView attachment 119754
Your photo suggests that this is CU Troon (Ayrshire) (accessed via Harbour Road). Have you issued a Report through the Location App to indicate that there is now a £10 charge at this location? The Wee Hurrie may see a slight downturn in business!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back