Trigano Tribute for sale

• Thread starter Ladyandthetramp
  • Start date

Ladyandthetramp

Breaks my heart - but it's just too long for driveway at new place :(
Fiat Ducato 2.3JTD, 2-berth (2 x singles or a double or a king size - very versatile layout), 2005, 17k miles, SH, brand new MOT, 2 lady owners, tip-top condition, lounge seats 7 (great for those impromptu site gatherings!), diesel blown air heater, cooker, fridge, cassette loo, shower etc etc. Advertised locally for £20,995 but open to offers. Can be seen in Midlands or South Scotland.

For photos and more details, please email me.

I've upsized and downsized motorhomes several times and finally found what I thought was perfect, so heaven knows what I'll replace it with...sob!:( Needs to be at least 15" shorter):confused:

L

There is a website & forum dedicated to Trigano's called.....

http://www.tribby.co.uk/forum/

They have a classified section to advertise your van.... I hate to disappoint you, but you will be extremely lucky to get 21K for your van... Even my uprated Silver 06 Trigano tribute is not worth that now that the new generation Ducato has come out, and also there are two new Tributes on this new base vehicle that have been out for at least a year.
I would try and hang onto it if you can. The Tribbys are a great motorhome and you will lose at least 10K from what you paid new for it.

Last edited:
whats your maximum length ? and has it wet room or is it model with shower room
rob

Last edited:
The length of the old Tribby is 5.6 Metres... Or 18'4" in old money.
The new Tribby has two models that are 5.400 Metres or 5.995 M... I dont think the layout in the new models is nowhere near as good as the old models, you even have to incorporate the cab seats to make the bed up.

Incidentally Lady...
Have you removed the rear ladder ?? this will give you a reduction of a few inches. They are only cosmetic anyway, you cannot walk on the roof, and there has been reports of the rear door getting warped when any weight is put on this ladder.
It also makes the back of the van look much neater without it.

There has been loads of problems with the new Tributes, i'm really glad i bought the last model of the old Tribby.
The Tribute has always been a extremely competitively priced motorhome, but the new models have some really bad workmanship and design done on them due to their budget prices.

Thanks for all the great advice, folks

Thanks for the Tribby website info, biker - looks great. Yeah, I know the ££ is too hopeful but you've got to start somewhere! Fortunately I bought it at the right price (3k below book at the time) so am really looking for best offers. If it looks like I'll lose too much, we'll have to do some engineering works on the drive!:eek::eek:

whats your maximum length ? and has it wet room or is it model with shower room
rob

It's the 18'4" model, rob, and, yeah, it has a wet room. Bad point: you have to move anything that might not like getting wet, good point: it has two good waterproof cupboards in there. I can say with real honesty that I've found very little wrong with the Tribby, whereas I had an Ace Roma before and there were lots of things I hated about that!:mad:

Have you removed the rear ladder ?? this will give you a reduction of a few inches. They are only cosmetic anyway, you cannot walk on the roof, and there has been reports of the rear door getting warped when any weight is put on this ladder.
It also makes the back of the van look much neater without it.

Thanks for the suggestion :)..but it's the slope and lack of turning room that's the problem - quite complicated to describe but basically, very narrow gate, track up field with grass growing in middle, too tight to swing round in a oner or reverse on grassy slope when it's wet...result, have to take 3 bites at it and if it's too slippery to reverse, you're donald ducked. Um - make sense???:confused::confused: ?? Thought not:(

Lady....
I hope you manage to find a way where you can keep your van. I was in the same position as you before i bought the Tribby, there was nothing around that suited me as much as the Tribby does. I've sold other motorhomes at huge financial loss because they just weren't right.... Either too big, too small, wrong layout, etc etc.
The Tribby is the closest i've ever come to having the consummate van for my use. It gets used as everyday transport, i even use it to transport furniture and large stuff i could never get in a car. They are cheap to run, drive like a people carrier, and i think they look damn cool compared to a coachbuilt.
I'm sure you will regret it if you sell it.

It's really good to hear that from another Tribby owner...so it's not just me who thinks it's a brilliant all rounder! (I even got a canoe in it!:rolleyes:)

We've got a couple of square metres of that plastic car park mesh kicking around in a shed so I'll try pinning that on the turning space and see if it helps. You've inspired me to try harder - many thanks!:D

It's the 18'4" model, rob, and, yeah, it has a wet room. Bad point: you have to move anything that might not like getting wet,
lady
the wet room version is the one i prefer as the shower room takes storage space but the length is about the same as mine so no swap there then
rob

As you will maybe have no vehicle after you have sold your motorhome, are you interested in part exch with a superb convertible BMW in immac cond? Only done 22,000 genuine miles, not even had its first service until another 2,000. Am keen to p/ex but I do live in Devon unless you are also keen! Wild camping have my email if you could reply - thanks.

tribute for sale

Hello! could you please email me some pictures of your van please.Regards Stephen.:D

Hi there
Do you still have the Tribute Trigano for sale?
Regards
Mel

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back