trevskoda

trevskoda

hi rebuilding new van iveco 59 c 12 ex lib bus,i have just striped out int fixed leaky roof fitted new floor ready for insulation and new lining panels,bought from last owener how had converted and made a mess but got change of use in log book
so i will have it easy,new member to site love it. living in n ireland.
spares odds and end hard to get here you lot on main land have it to easy with plenty of breakers and cheep vans to
get going on with,finding my way round site bit tricky ,summer cant come soon enuff,god my spelling is bad
poor edumacation me thinks. ps will be removing all those garish stickers put on by last owner,internal build picks
sone to come.

Attachments

• iv7.jpg
    iv7.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 193
  • iv8.jpg
    iv8.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 194
  • PICT0011.jpg
    PICT0011.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 183
Hi and welcome, the van looks great you and your family will have a great time in it. Just got rid of my gas guzzling freelander for a little skoda, Must say very imp rested with it, and the fuel consumption is so good. :drive: :drive:

sodas

i have 5 of real skodas tucked away not so fond of front wheel drive or modern black box cars,cant fix them at side of road if they go wrong,and a lot of new cars do,ps hope to get my van set up for spring regards trev

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back