trevor

hi trev...how ya doing mate...iv been sprucing up the van ready for this meet up over the weekend...phew its hard work,i will prob sleep all weekend he he :D
what you up to..is it sunny up north mate :)

sammclouis said:
hi trev...how ya doing mate...iv been sprucing up the van ready for this meet up over the weekend...phew its hard work,i will prob sleep all weekend he he :D
what you up to..is it sunny up north mate :)
Hi Samm the weather is beautifull i may pop up the costa del Amble this weekend

Trevor said:
Hi Samm the weather is beautifull i may pop up the costa del Amble this weekend
ha ha nice1..i am soo looking forward to catching some rays this weekend..gotta get brown for the summer....radio on,beer at the side of me...sun blazing...puuuurrrrfffect!!!!
wish you were coming to stratford....too far eh mate!
what do you think of that bit of a disagreement on the other thread!!

sammclouis said:
ha ha nice1..i am soo looking forward to catching some rays this weekend..gotta get brown for the summer....radio on,beer at the side of me...sun blazing...puuuurrrrfffect!!!!
wish you were coming to stratford....too far eh mate!
what do you think of that bit of a disagreement on the other thread!!
dont like it one bit when it gets to the sarcastic stage

Trevor said:
dont like it one bit when it gets to the sarcastic stage
im not sure wether its all in fun or serious.....?
i hope fun!!
but suspect serious...:(
we will have to cheer them up if it starts :D :D :D
i got some good jokes....its worth a try he he :D

sammclouis said:
im not sure wether its all in fun or serious.....?
i hope fun!!
but suspect serious...:(
we will have to cheer them up if it starts :D :D :D
i got some good jokes....its worth a try he he :D
Ah what will be will be i have some old boxing gloves they can sort it out that way old style. Stratford....too far eh mate Not realy I am up and down that way all through the summer and i have quite a lot planed this year so am gonna be busy, hope you all enjoy the weekend the best of british to all.;)

Trevor said:
Ah what will be will be i have some old boxing gloves they can sort it out that way old style. Stratford....too far eh mate Not realy I am up and down that way all through the summer and i have quite a lot planed this year so am gonna be busy, hope you all enjoy the weekend the best of british to all.;)
so what part of the country you from then...:)
geordie land???i forgot trev

sammclouis said:
so what part of the country you from then...:)
geordie land???i forgot trev
I live ten minutes from the Gateshead Angel of the North

Trevor said:
I live ten minutes from the Gateshead Angel of the North
hey you will have to let us know when you are down this way...it'd be great for a meet up..im in shropshire..it'll prob take me 2 hrs tomoz to get to stratford..depends when my hubby finishes work...has hilly been on lately iv not heard from him..samm

sammclouis said:
hey you will have to let us know when you are down this way...it'd be great for a meet up..im in shropshire..it'll prob take me 2 hrs tomoz to get to stratford..depends when my hubby finishes work...has hilly been on lately iv not heard from him..samm
I think Hilly has the fishing bug lately and why not the weather is good:cool:

Trevor said:
I think Hilly has the fishing bug lately and why not the weather is good:cool:
yeah good on him eh........i bet he'll have the bbq going...fish on the go..nice eh!!...weather makes us all feel great...i love it when its like this....take care mate iv gotta go in the bath now :p .........later trev x x x

sammclouis said:
yeah good on him eh........i bet he'll have the bbq going...fish on the go..nice eh!!...weather makes us all feel great...i love it when its like this....take care mate iv gotta go in the bath now :p .........later trev x x x
yep am going out in the sun bye

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back