Travel Insurance?

We have been doing this travel insurance thing for our trip next year, how things have changed since brexit usually we get an annual policy and it worked out well you could have one 90 day stay in that year. Now we are going for 60 days the annual policy only allows you a maxim of 30 days so had to get a 60 day single trip policy at a cost of £496 a lot of money but covers every thing we need.

I found that a lot did not cover repatriation of you ( dead or alive ) or your van, the premiums vary so much with your age and any medical conditions, get over 75 and its even worse, we intended flying over to Spain and hire a car can not as over 75.

We have been doing this travel insurance thing for our trip next year, how things have changed since brexit usually we get an annual policy and it worked out well you could have one 90 day stay in that year. Now we are going for 60 days the annual policy only allows you a maxim of 30 days so had to get a 60 day single trip policy at a cost of £496 a lot of money but covers every thing we need.

I found that a lot did not cover repatriation of you ( dead or alive ) or your van, the premiums vary so much with your age and any medical conditions, get over 75 and its even worse, we intended flying over to Spain and hire a car can not as over 75.
LV quoted £204. No problem with 90 days travel even though I shall be 75, my wife 64. That’s for an annual policy.

Good to hear you coming back, always welcome here at La Marina.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back