touring in may

kalamitty

well i'm off in the mid of may and i'm going to see if i get to the isle of mull without staying on a campsite got 10 days to do it. i have wildcamped before in the odd spot, i have made notes on my maps where area's for wildcamping are, from this site. i don't need electric hookups showers etc. i can last for a few days without the van turning a wheel. got solar panel, own toilet /shower, so if i get any pics i will upload to let you all see them.
travelling from the manchester area 15th may. so here goes.:)

good luck with your adventure!

look forward to the pics!

Craig

I'll be following right behind you. I have 7 days to head up the west coast to John O'Groats then return via Inverness and Yorkshire. I'll be wilding all the way except for one night when I'm going to have to give in and use a camp site shower - my tiny Kangoo Roo only has a 9 litre jerrican and washing is restricted to cold water, kitchen roll and shower gel!!

Enjoy your trip.

I'll be heading up there on the 22nd too! Going to visit the Small Isles, then spend time on Skye, then who knows? Mine's a VW T4, will look out for a Kangouroo and other wildies! Have a good time folks!:)

Ye tak the high road and I'll tak the low road, and you'll still be there before me, etc.etc. We'll be on the way too in FD. Leaving 21st via West Coast. Would appreciate a post about Calgary Bay, Mull, if you get there. Understand a bit uncared for at Easter. have a good trip all

Good luck with your adventure, scotland is great:D:D for wilding

heading up to skye next week end first trip this year intend to do some wild camping this time

Enjoy! Should be amazing with the rhodies and azaleas out on Skye.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back