To all Guests viewing

gillr49

Hi

There are 15 guests viewing now, why don't you join and introduce yourself, this is alovely friendly forum.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

guests

yes dont just look at the water have a paddle its good join in you can even enter a thread twice like me or even manage to get those funny little faces at the start of something instead of the end like everybody else seems to be able to

You mean like this Mandrake.
I wish I could do graphics like Sam :( :( :(

There is 23 guests on the site now.
JOIN PEOPLE, JOIN. ;) ;) ;) ;)
It doesn't cost anything
:) :) :) :) :) :)

The knowledge of the animated graphic is the only goal I aspire to.
May I reach the mountain top.

:eek: :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :p :mad: :confused:

if you reach the top let us know of any good wild camping spots to stay at shoud i decide to climb the mountain of knowledge

gillr49 said:
You mean like this Mandrake.
I wish I could do graphics like Sam :( :( :(
hiya..just use www.google.co.uk and put say for e.g birthday glitter, and press the images tab in google then select the pic you like,it'll open a window but you need to press the button saying "see full size image" it'll open a new window.they copy and paste the link into your post using the
insertimage.gif
tab in your post and it should display your pic....i hope hhhee hhhhee:D

sammclouis said:
hiya..just use www.google.co.uk and put say for e.g birthday glitter, and press the images tab in google then select the pic you like,it'll open a window but you need to press the button saying "see full size image" it'll open a new window.they copy and paste the link into your post using the
insertimage.gif
tab in your post and it should display your pic....i hope hhhee hhhhee:D
that sounds abit outa my depth copy paste can just about copy a cd and paste wallpaper it even takes me an age to find the correct letters on the keyboard and type with 1 finger so as i can resonably type out this reply i think i will leave all the fancy bits to those in the know great pics from your recent trip

mandrake said:
that sounds abit outa my depth copy paste can just about copy a cd and paste wallpaper it even takes me an age to find the correct letters on the keyboard and type with 1 finger so as i can resonably type out this reply i think i will leave all the fancy bits to those in the know great pics from your recent trip
yeah i know what you mean hhee hhee :D its a bit of a do mate...:eek:
it took me ages to work it out but i had some tips from others on here & eventually got the hang of it...:rolleyes:
glad you liked my pics,was a great spot to stay with breathtaking scenery..;)
gutted to be back home...:(

cairo-hello.png

Master, I thank you (just hope I can do it again!!)
Still no new members from this thread though.​

yee haa gillr49

well done gillr49.....you got it perfect...maybe new members a bit shy...come on we dont bite...well often anyway :D :D :D
nice to chat to new members..hear of their travels & experiences..samm ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back