Time...

virgil

Just a reminder to all....

Do not forget the clocks go forward on Sunday morning so there is an hour less wildcamping!

virgil said:
Just a reminder to all....

Do not forget the clocks go forward on Sunday morning so there is an hour less wildcamping!
cheers mate, i'll need to remember that one

***** said:
Not a lot. Been pretty tiered so not on too much at the moment:eek:
u need to get away in the van mate, get wild campin, find a nice spot and open a bottle of red , that will sort u. cheers garry..

***** said:
This weekend I am going to Carrog again (I think):D
yeah were going to blackpool for daves birthday
looking forward to it
enjoy carrog
go easy on the wine :D

***** said:
I will, thanks.
R U going antwhere ?:cool:
idont know yet, was away last week in the gale force winds. hopefully, cross my fingers

***** said:
U both have a super time & don't get too pee weed. We probably R going to Carrog but just might go into Derbyshire (wild).
Not been sleeping much & eyes are pretty knackered at moment. Just need agood sleep.:eek:
Got to go again as guess what? Daughter Tammie wants the PC again. Its a bummer when she is on the late shift that she is now on as she wants it at the same time as me.:eek:
She is that nosey, she is reading this as I write.:eek:
She is trying to drag me off the PC. HELP HELP!:eek: :eek:

Go on Tammie give the benefit of your sharp elbow!

***** said:
U both have a super time & don't get too pee weed. We probably R going to Carrog but just might go into Derbyshire (wild).
Not been sleeping much & eyes are pretty knackered at moment. Just need agood sleep.:eek:
Got to go again as guess what? Daughter Tammie wants the PC again. Its a bummer when she is on the late shift that she is now on as she wants it at the same time as me.:eek:
catch u. rest ur eyes..

***** said:
ah poor dad he he :D

***** said:
She is doing that!, got to go for now, will rest the eyes as well my friends. help1 help1 put me down! get off! (blo**y daughters)
bye for now:D

Laters.....

***** said:
She is doing that!, got to go for now, will rest the eyes as well my friends. help1 help1 put me down! get off! (blo**y daughters)
bye for now:D
bye hun bun x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back