thread removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordon

hi admin could you tell me why my last thread has been removed please.

hi admin could you tell me why my last thread has been removed please.

:confused::confused:I would have thought that it was quite obvious, even if it wasn't designed to deliberatly cause conflict that was how it was being used.

I personaly also feel that it was also factualy incorrect in that it suggested that Terry1956 was banned because he had a difference of opinion with others on this site. If you had fully read the relevent posts I believe you would have arrived at the same conclusion as myself, the ban was imposed for firstly, making a direct and offensive attack against this forum and its regular posters, and then questioning Admins honesty and integrity.

Like it or not Admin is the person who funds and runs this site, at no doubt considerable expense both in money and time, to believe that someone should be able to make a very thinly veiled accusation that Admin is both a liar and a cheat and then not get banned for it is beyond my understanding

Well said Geoff, and I think that Admin does a great job.
We don't come on the site to be personal, that should if neccessary be done in private, between the individuals concerned.

Happy Camping:)

terry 1956 is still in the system so maybe he has'nt been banned after all.

terry 1956 is still in the system so maybe he has'nt been banned after all.

Correct

He is not banned.

I have removed the threads and closed the donation system.

I have nothing more to say about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back