This weekend

GARY ENGLISH

Any one out this weekend , going to look at weather, thinking going down to poole for weekend.Been localy fishing last two weekends fancy some were different,van ready to go ,just got to finish work.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Any one out this weekend , going to look at weather, thinking going down to poole for weekend.Been localy fishing last two weekends fancy some were different,van ready to go ,just got to finish work.

I've got a lovely weekend programming the ignition on the racer as my laptop was returned from being repaired today.... Zzzzzzzz

***** said:
Just put clothes & towels & not forgetting wine in ours. Going to Wales on Fridat evening:cool:
where bouts you going graham ;)

GARY ENGLISH said:
Hey, am away agian and i can go friday dont have to go to the non smoking thing as i have finished i am on my own now still have not had a cancer stick ad dont intend to smoke free yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa.:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back