This site

GARY ENGLISH

I no this started as a motor home site,and when all the chit chat started, a few commented.But we all have intrests similar, and people now meeting up with each other and having a laugh.BUT AS THEY SAY ITS GOOD TO TALK and hope it continues to get better.Hope to see some one soon.

GARY ENGLISH said:
I no this started as a motor home site,and when all the chit chat started, a few commented.But we all have intrests similar, and people now meeting up with each other and having a laugh.BUT AS THEY SAY ITS GOOD TO TALK and hope it continues to get better.Hope to see some one soon.
Freedom of speech am all for that:D

GARY ENGLISH said:
here here gary x

?

GARY ENGLISH said:

Gary , was that just a slip of the keyboard.? surely this is a motorhome site and not just one that started out as such. has it now lost its origonal function?

irenerobbie said:
Gary , was that just a slip of the keyboard.? surely this is a motorhome site and not just one that started out as such. has it now lost its origonal function?
its still a motorhome website for sure....there is loads on here about motorhoming,im sure it was a slip of his tongue and didnt mean it as it sounded,we have the travellers rest now to have a general chit chat :D

***** said:
Totally agree Sam!
I think the trouble is that a few members don't like all the banter!;)
well admin has no prob with it.......he's proved that by giving us the travellers rest :D
also we welcome people to join in dont we :D :D
my dad took a look at this site and he found it to be useful to motorhomers,also my friend from huddersfield took a look....its full of motorhome related facts :D :D :D

banter

***** said:
Totally agree Sam!
I think the trouble is that a few members don't like all the banter!;)

is it only a few members that don't like all the banter?

easter bunny

17114.jpg

thought id post this here graham keep every1 happy
but with regards to the easter bunny this is more like me ha ha ha ha :D :D

***** said:
Oh dear me It,s snowing like hell here now!
:eek:
dave informs me its snowing here too :D :D :D
yee haa i hope it snows like mad so no work tomoz :D

:D :D ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D :D
yes i think we better not give him any ideas :eek: :eek:

***** said:
Proper drivers go out even if 25 ft deep:p ;) :D
ha ha ha
Did u see the pm
i just pm'd you back
proper drivers ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
dont make me laugh :D :D :D
i love going out in it but working for shropshire county council gives you perks like that :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back