This Site has lost the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackpot

This site is entitled
Wild Camping For Motorhomes.
However Im afraid it has lost its way badly. Apart from being inhabited by some of the most ignorant and rude types of people who cannot accept that others think differently. It now had NOTHING to do with Wild Camping any longer

Look at what is happening.
The childish glee and enthusiasm for designing a 'Sticker'. That glee shown mostly by the retards who wouldnt be allowed entrance to any other club or group, and the organising by the retards, of a 'Meet up'. Not in a layby or wild camping spot but No, in a paid campsite thereby destroying the entire point of Wildcamping.
Still I suspect they will all sit around talking about their 'trucks', smoking their heads off and reading (or attempting to read) The Sun...

Its quite obvious from looking at this site when it was conceived that many, if not most people have done what I am now going to do and leave, leaving the site with a few sad lonely people, clinging to their warped ideas and fears of being gassed in whatever stench filled containers they drive.

The site is useless, as are those mentally deficient retards who are lft on it

Good Riddance

Crackpot said:
This site is entitled
However Im afraid it has lost its way badly. Apart from being inhabited by some of the most ignorant and rude types of people who cannot accept that others think differently. It now had NOTHING to do with Wild Camping any longer

The childish glee and enthusiasm for designing a 'Sticker'. That glee shown mostly by the retards who wouldnt be allowed entrance to any other club or group, and the organising by the retards, of a 'Meet up'. Not in a layby or wild camping spot but No, in a paid campsite thereby destroying the entire point of Wildcamping.
Still I suspect they will all sit around talking about their 'trucks', smoking their heads off and reading (or attempting to read) The Sun...

Its quite obvious from looking at this site when it was conceived that many, if not most people have done what I am now going to do and leave, leaving the site with a few sad lonely people, clinging to their warped ideas and fears of being gassed in whatever stench filled containers they drive.

Good Riddance

On reading your posts you have not really contributed to the site by way of wildcamping spots. There a members of this site that like the social aspect of camping wether that be in the wild or in a rally field or on the site itself. We are not all blinkered into thinking that you need to be 100 miles from anyone to be wild camping everyone differs in thier own opinion about what wild camping means to them. I thought about removing myself from this site due to the nature of name calling and the like, which you are very much guilty civility costs not a penny but i doubt very much if you have a civil bone in your body. I am very offended by your comments about retards as there are possible people with learning disabled family members on this site but the that will not bother you. I for one are happy that you will no longer be on the site. I will be able to post away without the fear of being bullied by nasty people like yourself. Before you reply to this I am a Prison Officer and am used to be abused I my work but this is a liesure persuit and no one should have to put up with the sad individual that you are. You are obvouisly not man enough to stand face to face with someone but prefer to hide behind you monitor. Good riddance. As you can see below how happy I am.

Knoxy

"I am very offended by your comments about retards as there are possible people with learning disabled family members on this site"

How is it possible become offended on someone elses behalf?

Is it a philosophical thing? Like "If a Tree Falls in the Forest, And There is No One There to Hear It, Does It Make a Sound?"

If you insult a retard does he even know? or do they all stand around thinking "who does he mean?"

ie just in case there are no retards about, are you taking offence on their behalf, because if no one is here to take offence it may not actually count?

If you are getting bullied at work, who is in charge at the prison you work in? sounds like the tail is wagging the dog

Last edited:
GeorgeTelford said:
Knoxy

"I am very offended by your comments about retards as there are possible people with learning disabled family members on this site"

How is it possible become offended on someone elses behalf?

Is it a philosophical thing? Like "If a Tree Falls in the Forest, And There is No One There to Hear It, Does It Make a Sound?"

If you insult a retard does he even know? or do they all stand around thinking "who does he mean?"

ie just in case there are no retards about, are you are standing in to make sure that there is still offence, because if no one is here to take offence it may not count.

If you are getting bullied at work, who is in charge at the prison you work in? sounds like the tail is wagging the dog
I may not have explained myelf correcttly so to set the record straight here we go.

1 I work with learning disabled at work I feel it is only right to stick up for people who are less fortunate than others through no fault of thier own.

2 I am not bullied but get abused at work on occassions by prisoners it is the nature of the job I see this site as a lesuire persuit not an open forum to abuse and be little people.

3 I find your lack of respect for others totally appalling. I just hope you are never struck down with anything that would cause you to rely on others to be able to function.

Last edited:
Hi Knoxy

I have total respect for people, unless by their behaviour they lose that respect. (dont hold grudges though, say my pce and move on)

You said "I am very offended by your comments" refering to Crackpots comments in first post

I think you should have said "that people could be offended by his comments"

You cannot be insulted on someone elses behalf, that was my point.

First post's can be funny, I still cry at last post occasionally, At the setting of the sun I remember

Its all relative, when you are being shot at, you would much rather suffer some good old fashioned abuse instead.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

walk a mile in someone elses shoes, then run off he wont catch you

GeorgeTelford said:
Hi Knoxy

I have total respect for people, unless by their behaviour they lose that respect. (dont hold grudges though, say my pce and move on)

You said "I am very offended by your comments" refering to Crackpots comments in first post

I think you should have said "that people could be offended by his comments"

You cannot be insulted on someone elses behalf, that was my point.

First post's can be funny, I still cry at last post occasionally, At the setting of the sun I remember

Its all relative, when you are being shot at, you would much rather suffer some good old fashioned abuse instead.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

walk a mile in someone elses shoes, then run off he wont catch you

I am the first to admit i am not great with my english. I just find some things on this site very near the knuckle. I need to get to know people before I can understand thier humor. I often slag prisoners off in ways other officers would not get away with. This is not because I am big and scary but because I have built up a repour with them. I feel the same goes with this site. I sometimes jump off the deep end only to find someone has emptied the pool. Never mind though as long as we can all smaile and laugh at the end of it. Happy camping.

Crackpot said:
This site is entitled
However I'm afraid it has lost its way badly.
No it has not, it is one of the best resources on the Internet for this subject

Crackpot said:
Apart from being inhabited by some of the most ignorant and rude types of people who cannot accept that others think differently. It now had NOTHING to do with Wild Camping any longer
In my personal opinion you appear to be the rude and ignorant one.

Crackpot said:
We have one rule here; respect other members. You have broken that.

Crackpot said:
Still I suspect they will all sit around talking about their 'trucks', smoking their heads off and reading (or attempting to read) The Sun

Good Riddance

It is a shame that feel this way.

Please don't return my website as you are not welcome here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back