This months magazines

GARY ENGLISH

MMM have a good piece on france for first timers and motorhomes has a piece on scratched windows and what to use. Plus much more.

I subscribe to MMM and Practical Motorhome and find MMM a much better read.The French info for newbies has come at a good time for us as we're off on our first trip to France in June
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
***** said:
In general yes, but sometimes PMH can have some good things.
We also subscribe to both!:cool:
does anyone have the website address for these mags?
which one is best as i would like to get it for my hubby

sammclouis said:
does anyone have the website address for these mags?
which one is best as i would like to get it for my hubby
Like most things I think different mags appeal to different people. They each have their own slightly different slant. Might be best to try a couple of issues of both before deciding on a subscription.

That's what I did - trouble is I still haven't made up my mind :D

Graham

Crackpot said:
I used to be indecisive..... but now Im not too sure
Funny that. Once I thought I was wrong - but I was mistaken :)

Graham

magazines

If you are thinking on subscribing to one, why over the next couple of months just go in whs or some were similar.Have a look at the next few issues ,of the different ones, then it will give you a good idea.

GARY ENGLISH said:
If you are thinking on subscribing to one, why over the next couple of months just go in whs or some were similar.Have a look at the next few issues ,of the different ones, then it will give you a good idea.
great idea will do ;)

***** said:
Sam, Have you read any of these mags?:confused:
iv just this second got back in from the shop to buy them both........sold out:( just my luck,i will prob get them tomoz :eek:

***** said:
If U cant get any, I can bring mine for u to read at easter, however I am sorry I cannot let U keep them as I save the info.
no honest its ok mate i will buy them tomoz if i get chance,thanks anyway ;)

magazines

When you think you no which one you would like to subscribe to,look for the three months cheap offers, you can always cancel if you change your mind.Some off them do sum good freebies for twelve month subsciptions.Pays to check out all.:p

***** said:
I really am a little embarrassed that I can't let U keep them, but I really do save them all & look back when articles are required.
Sorry Sam:eek: :eek: :eek:
hey not bothered mate i will be the same,they will come in handy,we keep all our caravan club books......just call us the geeks ha ha ha only jesting :D

magazines

Also around here we can by like three back issues for a pound off market,if you wanted to look back over things.Do they do this in your area.

GARY ENGLISH said:
When you think you no which one you would like to subscribe to,look for the three months cheap offers, you can always cancel if you change your mind.Some off them do sum good freebies for twelve month subsciptions.Pays to check out all.:p
ok thanks,its more for dave really than me,he loves these books,mind you so do i,but being a woman...:eek: i find them rather pricey :D

We have a stall on market and it sells all back issues must collect them from dealers.They quite often come with the freebies as well.First thing it is packet with people scooping them in ,some times has books as well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back