this link might be usefull for gaslow info

Been thinking for some time about buying one of the Gaslow stainless steel regulator hoses. We haven't had regulator blockage problems but want to avoid them, obviously. The van is almost 4 years old so the original hose would need replacing within the next year.

Practical Motorhome this month has a discount offer (10% I think) if you ring up and quote the mag so I took the plunge.

The hose arrived when Gaslow said it would and it was dead easy to replace the original.

Graham

Been thinking for some time about buying one of the Gaslow stainless steel regulator hoses. We haven't had regulator blockage problems but want to avoid them, obviously. The van is almost 4 years old so the original hose would need replacing within the next year.

Practical Motorhome this month has a discount offer (10% I think) if you ring up and quote the mag so I took the plunge.

The hose arrived when Gaslow said it would and it was dead easy to replace the original.

Graham

It depends if you have a fixed type regulator that fixes to a bulkhead as these are the ones that get blocked, not the type that fastens on the gas bottle

It depends if you have a fixed type regulator that fixes to a bulkhead as these are the ones that get blocked, not the type that fastens on the gas bottle

Thanks for pointing that out - absolutely correct. We do have a fixed regulator.

Graham

Cann't comment on technicalities but can say that Gaslow are REALLY helpful. I had a two tank system fitted by dealer who cross threaded a part,as it was xmas I contacted gaslow for replacement, 2 day delivery to France, brilliant.

Cann't comment on technicalities but can say that Gaslow are REALLY helpful. I had a two tank system fitted by dealer who cross threaded a part,as it was xmas I contacted gaslow for replacement, 2 day delivery to France, brilliant.

Got mine from gaslow, had it delivered to my local garage and they didnt take payment until we had recieved it:) unlike most. and they are cheaper than some other suppiers.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back