The re-spray results

Pilotewanderers

I asked on here for some help in finding a company to do the work and got no replies, then found this one on my doorstep so:

20130715_094737.jpg20130715_094759.jpg20130715_094920.jpg20130729_130524.jpg20130729_130533.jpg20130729_130556.jpg20130729_130605.jpg

The company is called Sherwood Vehicle Repair and is mainly involved with trucks and trailers, so have ovens big enough to take (I think) up to American RV size. they had the vehicle for two weeks and for a mere £2.4k have transformed her exterior. Next stage is the refurb of the interior. Watch this space....LOL

PW

Very nice job, just need the graphics now. :D

Where are they based?

Graphics? Nope.

For why?

Well I can only describe Pilote in France as unhelpful, and non communicative to the extremes.

On that basis and I am seriously peed at them I am NOT going to advertise them on my bonny paintwork. They can get stuffed.

PW

Make your own graphics up. You can have any design you want then.

Lots of sign companies will print and cut them for you. Loads of ads on Ebay for motorhome/caravan graphics.

Reason I asked their location is I will be looking to get mine resprayed later this year or early next year.

nice job .loads nicer than before but yes you need something to break up the color, with it been a large area but i am shure you can sort that .many graphics companies can and will design you a great set of shall i say graphics to put on

Graphics? Nope.

For why?

Well I can only describe Pilote in France as unhelpful, and non communicative to the extremes.

On that basis and I am seriously peed at them I am NOT going to advertise them on my bonny paintwork. They can get stuffed.

PW

This has always annoyed me, when someone buys a new car they have the sellers name displayed in the back window and on the number plate. Talking of number plates it seems derigeur to have the company that made up your new plate to have their details on (I think compounded by Law now).

Just imagine if we did this with everything, Currys emblazened over your fridge and TV, Everest stencilled into the middle of your new glorious double glazed units! It's ridiculous especially with new cars after spending thousands of pounds on the vehicle the seller feels that he has the right for you to advertise his business for free!

Rant over! :lol-061:

Cracking paint job at a great price by the way.:cool:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back