the last straw no biale

t&s

the only english institution left was CRICKET it is now finished .
the new captain of ENGLANDS cricket team is a south african !
so its no longer an england team is it

ahhh well at least we cannot do any worse . we invented most sports football ha !!!cricket another ha !!! rugby enough said ,lets all hope lewis Hamilton pulls us out of that deep brown smelly sticky stuff we seem to have up to our necks in sport these days .

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh well at least we cannot do any worse . we invented most sports football ha !!!cricket another ha !!! rugby enough said ,lets all hope lewis Hamilton pulls us out of that deep brown smelly sticky stuff we seem to have up to our necks in sport these days .
Oh you English chauvinists :eek: You allways made a mess of it.:rolleyes: We invented the 'frites' and you made French fries of it ! And Brussels sprouts; that's the only place these things do NOT grow :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Or maybe we can coax Eddie the Eagle out of retirement:eek::D

eddiethe20eagle.jpg

If you remember, we all had a good laugh with him:p:D:rolleyes:

i will say something about sport in the uk we are consistent we always keep loosing :eek::D:mad:

hi t&s

not the first time a south african has captained england, tony greig in the mid seventys against the west indies. robin smith and allan lamb have also captained england, so nothing new with pietersen captaining england

we will have to give him a chance .after all the last one may have well come from mars for what good he did, but then again there are more players than the captain in a team. if they are no good then what can one man do i think that any team football rugby or cricket, if they only got payed for how they perform then i think you would see a great improvement in there performance .

not being the slightest bit intrested in sport
i was not aware of the persons you mentioned
it was just i noticed a news report about this on the radio and thought it was quite strange that a non english person was able to be in an english team let alone be the captain.

i am afraid for me the next few weeks on tv will be the most boreing ever some sort of games going on in china of all places ,why we have to have it on english tv ile never understand
wait till it comes to weymouth there still is not the roads to cope with local trafic let alone foriegn visitors and the protesters to new roads just seem to get more

still the good thing is ile have more time to spend on this site

yes the olympics are about to rule our tv :eek::eek: so get ready to learn how many medels we have not won even though we spend a kings ransom on training our athleats (funny even my spell check says athleats medels are spelled wrong but cannot correct them so looks like so even the spell checker has not heard of them :eek::D:eek::D ) not to worry its the taking part that matters :confused::cool::eek::D

my spell check says :athletes medals : is correct but it stilll dont look right

what sponsorship do our guys get from our governmentverry litle i think compaired with russia and the so called eastern block

my spell check says :athletes medals : is correct but it stilll dont look right

what sponsorship do our guys get from our governmentverry litle i think compaired with russia and the so called eastern block

we sponsor through the good cause lottery fund the eastern block and russia also most of the other large countries sponsor through (steroids)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back