The Anti-Inflammatory Gout Cookbook and Diet Guide: How to lower uric acid and painful attacks, homemade remedies - Kindle Edition free

Tezza33

Free only for a short while so get it quick
@Robmac ;)
81UA5h-pAkL._SY466_.jpg

Free only for a short while so get it quick
@Robmac ;)
View attachment 124196

Yeah got it Terry. I haven't had Gout for a while but I daresay it will be back before long!

Thanks mate.

Bloody awful condition. One things for sure there is a lot of confusion and myths as to what the triggers are. If you read into it there are many contradictory opinions.

Sadly booze is about the only certain one. Some drinks are worse than others though. Beer is the worst I think. Red wine not so much.

With me its weight. If I get my weight down below 16-17 stone it goes away. Least it did last time l lost a lot for about five years.

Bloody awful condition. One things for sure there is a lot of confusion and myths as to what the triggers are. If you read into it there are many contradictory opinions.

Sadly booze is about the only certain one. Some drinks are worse than others though. Beer is the worst I think. Red wine not so much.

With me its weight. If I get my weight down below 16-17 stone it goes away. Least it did last time l lost a lot for about five years.

First time I had it I was in absolute agony for weeks Barry, I couldn't stand a sheet touching my foot at night and was on crutches for a month or so.

I've never had it that bad since that first time but I still get it and it ain't pleasant. It's not fair really, me being a fitness freak an' all. :(

My 98yr old MIL has always suffered from gout and doesn't drink, I could show her this book but where's the fun in that

The absolute worst pain I've EVER experienced is a gout flare up ....

Completely debilitating for me ....especially mixed in with the plantar fasciitis and Tendonitus I suffer from (years of riding uncomfortable motorbikes/working off ladders and work boots) have taken their toll ...

BUT Gout wise ....sour cherry juice/tablets etc all helped ...

Cutting down drastically (and I mean drastically) on my white wine consumption was THE single biggest improving factor ...

I allow myself the Odd bottle these days ...
Bearing in mind I eat about 90% vegetarian diet so can't blame my gout flare ups,on rich eating ...

Just too much white wine ...grrrrr

Completely debilitating for me ....especially mixed in with the plantar fasciitis

Yes I've had this recently, in fact a few times in the past couple of years.

I was wondering what has triggered it but now you mention motorcycling, which I took up again a couple of years ago - I hadn't thought of that as a possible trigger.

I'm not uncomfortable on the bike but the position of the foot pegs does mean that my foot is stretched more than usual. There is a company who supply adjustable foot pegs so I will look into that.

Thanks.

Yes I've had this recently, in fact a few times in the past couple of years.

I was wondering what has triggered it but now you mention motorcycling, which I took up again a couple of years ago - I hadn't thought of that as a possible trigger.

I'm not uncomfortable on the bike but the position of the foot pegs does mean that my foot is stretched more than usual. There is a company who supply adjustable foot pegs so I will look into that.

Thanks.
I have to say ,
I bought one of these too

RENPHO Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Shiatsu Massager Deep Kneading Therapy, Air Compression, Relieve Foot Pain from Plantar Fasciitis, Improve Blood Circulation https://amzn.eu/d/hRN5QXb

That seems to have helped massively ,
Along with swapping to safety trainers rather rigid boots .

Sessions with it were a bit painful at first BUT now I can have it on full blast for a good foot pummeling once a week or so .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back