Thanks Pauljenny

Lee

I felt it necessary to thank Paul and Jenny for making us welcome for the last week or two.
It goes to prove what a good community we have, they have been there to give advice and make a really welcome.
So once again thank you both.
Lee

A great community comes from the amazing people within it... and we're certainly blessed on this forum

i think after the successful rain dance linda and jan did he would thank us! just tell the gals to stop now though , seriously good people make for good memories so thanks paul jenny linda and lee had a great time just need a bit of temperance and starvation now & i’ll be back to my older self,

Raindance

i think after the successful rain dance linda and jan did he would thank us! just tell the gals to stop now though , seriously good people make for good memories so thanks paul jenny linda and lee had a great time just need a bit of temperance and starvation now & i’ll be back to my older self,

I'm sure Paul is chuffed as punch with all this rain :banana: cisterna must be almost full by now Paul, saves lugging all those bottles of water up the track!! Was also great meeting up with both you Ken, Lee and the girls last week a lovely afternoon, thanks Paul & Jenny. Have a safe trip round :wave:

Aww..
It was a pleasure.
You would have done the same for us.

We'll bring you some rain, when we're back in the summer.

IMG_20180304_081210_kindlephoto-777910.jpg

Morning all.

Beautiful day.....

Now that the Rainmakers have scarpered.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back