Thanks Folks

David & Ann

My sincere thanks to Graham & Kath, Cipro, Tony & Lynn, Gary, JSW, Merlin,
Christine, Samm & Dave and Firefighter. Police say it was Arson, they found the petrol container in the bushes. I am fully Comp: wonder how much I will get for it and its contents. It was fully loaded except for the gas bottles and water tanks which I usually load up on the day I leave. We were going to leave for Germany this Friday. So I will sign off now to do battle with the Insurance Company, knowing at the end of the day I'm gonna loose out. Never mind, that's life. Of course I will pop in daily and have you guy's cheer me up.

Good luck

David & Ann said:
Christine, Samm & Dave and Firefighter. Police say it was Arson, they found the petrol container in the bushes. I am fully Comp: wonder how much I will get for it and its contents. It was fully loaded except for the gas bottles and water tanks which I usually load up on the day I leave. We were going to leave for Germany this Friday. So I will sign off now to do battle with the Insurance Company, knowing at the end of the day I'm gonna loose out. Never mind, that's life. Of course I will pop in daily and have you guy's cheer me up.
No thanks necessary, just feeling for you as probably your van is irreplaceable for the money the insurance company will offer. What toerags to do such a thing! Good luck with the claim.
regards Graham & Kath

That makes it even worse, it being fully loaded for a long trip. There'll be things you'll never be able to replace.

Why would anyone want to do such an evil thing? Imagine if someone had been in the van.....

David & Ann said:
very lucky the gas bottles were not present could have been far worse if they had

David & Ann said:
hi guys,nothing you would not have said if the same ever happens to us..just hope all is working itself out and that you will be on the road soon enough.hope they catch the little $"!!£&*!! that did it..samm & dave xxxx

hope u do well enough from the insurance and stay in the motorhoming circle! arson is as arson does. Too often the sh*ts get away with it, and the insurance just pays out but less and less each time and u and I are left to pay the increased premiums. Lets all stand together against whatever it is that makes them do it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back