Sunshine Solar pure sine wave inverter 3kw for sale

Boris7

Have one of these for sale, good as new, very little use (actually only used to test)

Here comes with wired remote.

Asking £220 delivered so basically less than half price.

That’s a bargain but the chinky one I have dries the bosses hair so if it ain’t broke don’t fix😜

Handy for a house wired into the fuse box with a throw switch, power heating lights and tv no bother.

Any ideas how would I set up and use one of these in our old Autosleeper?? 🤔
To use an inverter of this kind of wattage you also need a pretty fair sized battery bank. I doubt you have that at the moment? not sure if you were planning on increasing the battery bank?

Something which is important when getting an inverter is getting the right size one. The bigger the inverter, the greater the overhead, so if you get a big inverter for a small load you are just wasting energy.

To use an inverter of this kind of wattage you also need a pretty fair sized battery bank. I doubt you have that at the moment? not sure if you were planning on increasing the battery bank?

Something which is important when getting an inverter is getting the right size one. The bigger the inverter, the greater the overhead, so if you get a big inverter for a small load you are just wasting energy.
He’s right but I think your wasting money more than energy.

I do also have a couple of AGM 120ah batteries, also unused.

He’s right but I think your wasting money more than energy.
It is quite common for people when they are looking at inverters to spot a bigger one at the same price and think "ooohh, more bang for my buck" and think they have found a bargain.
But it is a false bargain even though they have not spent any extra.

I do also have a couple of AGM 120ah batteries, also unused.

Would this work ok with 200ah lithium with 235w solar panel as the Chinese one we have is useless can't handle 1500 watts when it's meant to be a 3000w cheers

I run a 3000w inverter with 400ah of lithium, never been near to 3000watt usage it has to be said, but often peaked at 2400w (that hair dryer issue again)

In theory I can run 3000w for about 45mins taking the battery’s down to 10% but in reality your more likely to want to run a kettle, I used a 3kw kettle when I first had the system fitted and it was fine, but the kettle I carry is 2.1kw

I would assume (and I’m far from an expert) that 200ah batteries and 3000w draw would run for about 20-25 mins, but again no expert, and can’t see what you’d be running. I chose a 3000w over a 2000w simply for the kettle and that bloody hair dryer.

I used a portable air conditioning until while away in the summer, and the batteries/inverter handled it o.k. During the evenings, but in the heat of the day I think even with 450watts of solar it would struggle.

The inverter and batteries came to be with me via a favour for my neighbour, I’m not a fitter or a dealer.

I’m selling the inverter simply to get some money back, thought I’d offer it here first. If no one on here wants it, it will go on gumtree / flee bay.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back