Subscribed Threads

• Thread starter Topic and Wanderer
  • Start date

Topic and Wanderer

How can I view all my Subscribed Thread? i.e. ones i've responded to. I've clicked on Quick Links then Subscribed Thread, but only 4 old ones come up. Am I doing something wrong. By the time I go back online sometimes the threads have moved down so far and I can't remember which ones they were so don't know if i've had an replies. Any help appreciated :confused:

Penny's dropped

How can I view all my Subscribed Thread? i.e. ones i've responded to. I've clicked on Quick Links then Subscribed Thread, but only 4 old ones come up. Am I doing something wrong. By the time I go back online sometimes the threads have moved down so far and I can't remember which ones they were so don't know if i've had an replies. Any help appreciated :confused:

Think I've worked it out!! Is it under Thread Subsciption you put email notification? Seamed to work anyway. May help others who didn't or is it just me being thick:eek::confused::D

Thanks

Click on your own name and then STATISTICS and you will see all your posts or threads that you have started:D

Thanks *****. That works better. Put my last post on before got this one. What is Thread Subscription for??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back