Stratford upon Avon meet-up??

voxol51

I cannot take the praise for the Easter weekend meet being held in Ashbourne - I only passed on the invite.

However, as a member of the motorhome-list forum I am organising a meet in Stratford upon Avon.
Unfortunately the Peterbro' show is on during the same weekend, so we are a bit 'thin on the ground'.
As its on a rally field adjoining a campsite we are not using an exemption certificate, so we can throw open our invite.
If any members of the wild camping forum would like to attend the meet up you will receive a warm welcome. Here are the details;-

The dates are 27–29th April
The price is £6.50 per night per unit
The location is Riverside Caravan Park,
Tiddington Road,
Stratford upon Avon.
Warks CV37 7AB

For those of you who have not been to Riverside, this is a large,
flat, lawned, rally field attached to a caravan site, about 1 mile
from the centre of Stratford upon.
There is a 'water taxi' that plies back and forth into the town.
Extended stay beyond the rally dates can be arranged privately, but costs £23 per night So the rally charge is a bargain! There is plenty to see and do in the area, or for the less energetic, Liz and I welcome you to use our gazebo to chat a lot and drink a little (or is that the other way round!)

It's a big field with plenty of room, so don't be shy, come along and meet
the faces behind the keyboards.

Contact Liz and Ian, aka 'Voxy' - email laizin5@ntlworld.com

Voxy.

Blinkin £23 per night..... Jeezuz H Christ (apologies to those with a religious bent) but £23 per night... At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!
pirate.gif

straford upon avon

Might be intrested will speak to other half, make sure nothing else on. Will let you no.

sounds good

i will speak to hubby and see what he says,but sounds good to me sam

***** said:
Kath also thought it sounded quite interesting!:D
hi graham hows you doing ? did you see my post in the pub for you???why you not talk to me he he :D

yes maybe we should go along,we are interested for sure :D

I live just up the road from stratford and it is a lovely place to visit.

£23.00 per night, Bargain!

virgil said:
Blinkin £23 per night..... Jeezuz H Christ (apologies to those with a religious bent) but £23 per night... At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!
pirate.gif

£30.00 if your van is over six metres!

voxol51 said:
I cannot take the praise for the Easter weekend meet being held in Ashbourne - I only passed on the invite.

However, as a member of the motorhome-list forum I am organising a meet in Stratford upon Avon.
Unfortunately the Peterbro' show is on during the same weekend, so we are a bit 'thin on the ground'.
As its on a rally field adjoining a campsite we are not using an exemption certificate, so we can throw open our invite.
If any members of the wild camping forum would like to attend the meet up you will receive a warm welcome. Here are the details;-

The dates are 27–29th April
The price is £6.50 per night per unit
The location is Riverside Caravan Park,
Tiddington Road,
Stratford upon Avon.
Warks CV37 7AB

For those of you who have not been to Riverside, this is a large,
flat, lawned, rally field attached to a caravan site, about 1 mile
from the centre of Stratford upon.
There is a 'water taxi' that plies back and forth into the town.
Extended stay beyond the rally dates can be arranged privately, but costs £23 per night So the rally charge is a bargain! There is plenty to see and do in the area, or for the less energetic, Liz and I welcome you to use our gazebo to chat a lot and drink a little (or is that the other way round!)

It's a big field with plenty of room, so don't be shy, come along and meet
the faces behind the keyboards.

Contact Liz and Ian, aka 'Voxy' - email laizin5@ntlworld.com

Voxy.
looks like dave & i will be joining you,see youi fri around half 7...samm :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back