Spring Term Break - Help!!

familyman

Free Member
Hi, I'm looking to take the kids away week commencing 29th. Are there any good recommendations for a site close'ish to the west Midland. I have a 10 year old boy and 13 year old girl so the site needs to be entertaining with plenty to do and keep them occupied. Thanks in Advance

There’s a CC site at Drayton manor, no idea what it’s like or Blackpool pleasure beach a bit farther afield with overnighting at both ends of the town which I think was a tenner last year.

Wicksteed Park https://wicksteedpark.org/

Camp site is in the grounds of the theme park.
No marked pitches and so much space, nearest van to us was over 100 meters.
Toilets; showers; water; black & Grey disposal. No EHU.

All ride wristband is cheap (second day band is even cheaper for campers).
No public roads between camping and rides.
Beautiful grounds and flower beds for us oldies to walk round or thrill rides if you want.

Took our 11 year old grandson, we all loved it.

Wicksteed Park https://wicksteedpark.org/

Camp site is in the grounds of the theme park.
No marked pitches and so much space, nearest van to us was over 100 meters.
Toilets; showers; water; black & Grey disposal. No EHU.

All ride wristband is cheap (second day band is even cheaper for campers).
No public roads between camping and rides.
Beautiful grounds and flower beds for us oldies to walk round or thrill rides if you want.

Took our 11 year old grandson, we all loved it.
Two votes for Drayton Manor so far, its almost on my doorstep and I completely forgot about it. We haven't been there for years! I'm so glad I posted on here :) The fact that there is so much space between vans is very alluring - I don't have to worry about the kiddies noise levels! lol

Two votes for Drayton Manor so far, its almost on my doorstep and I completely forgot about it. We haven't been there for years! I'm so glad I posted on here :) The fact that there is so much space between vans is very alluring - I don't have to worry about the kiddies noise levels! lol
But my vote is for Wicksteed not Drayton Manor !

When our grandson was a lot younger he loved Thomas Land which is a large part of Drayton Manor, but I think yours are a bit old for that.

The vans at DM are spaced like most commercial sites.

But my vote is for Wicksteed not Drayton Manor !

When our grandson was a lot younger he loved Thomas Land which is a large part of Drayton Manor, but I think yours are a bit old for that.

The vans at DM are spaced like most commercial sites.

:oops: I missed the link at top of your post!! When you mentioned theme park I automatically thought you were also talking about DM. I'll check it out! Thank you for the suggestion :) ... Yes they are tad old for Thomas Land (sadly, they grow up top fast)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back