Spray gun

trevskoda

These are on temu at a good price, they are copies of iwata, i have 2 of these chineses guns and they work well for t ups and small jobs, 3 controls, air fan and paint output, the cup swivals so you can spray at any angle, a small portable comp will run these using about 3 cfm.
s gun.jpg

I also have the real one iwata w71 for many years, but these copies are very good and well worth the dosh, good for doing furniture cars vans 2 pack cellulose etc, as long as its not a big job, cup holds a small amount and nozzel is about 1.0, mine has a 1.5 for heavy paints.

That's interesting, I have a spray gun (still in the plastic bag) bundled with my compressor it bought a few years back from Toolstation, I've been brush painting my wrought iron railings and gates with Hammerite black gloss for the ages........... So I could spray the Hammerite on ?

Before I started, Ivy mostly cleared.
20230118_135729.jpg

That's interesting, I have a spray gun (still in the plastic bag) bundled with my compressor it bought a few years back from Toolstation, I've been brush painting my wrought iron railings and gates with Hammerite black gloss for the ages........... So I could spray the Hammerite on ?

Before I started, Ivy mostly cleared.
View attachment 124576
Yes you can, thin it a tad, gates are done on a 40gal oil barrel flat, then turn and do other side, all from 4 directions, should be shotblasted first and oxy coated.

Yes you can, thin it a tad, gates are done on a 40gal oil barrel flat, then turn and do other side, all from 4 directions, should be shotblasted first and oxy coated.
Could i use this spraygun to do an underseal using old engine oil.??

Not very well & you would have to thin it, and old engine oil contains acid which causes rust, a parafin gun is best for what you want to do, use lanolin etc.
I had just pulled out the tub o lanoseal yesterday to do the underside of the van but the hand spray is buggered so went for a walk instead, never gave the parafin gun a thought. 👍

I had just pulled out the tub o lanoseal yesterday to do the underside of the van but the hand spray is buggered so went for a walk instead, never gave the parafin gun a thought. 👍
If to thick then add white spirites, thats what i do with waxoils or similar.

Be very careful with the Temu app! It downloads and looks OK, but it also downloads other programs to harvest your data. You can buy from there and delete the app, but the data harvesting still goes on. They are a company whose main objective is to sell your information, that is why they sell so cheap. They make a fortune out of your data. Very tempting, but who knows what they are collecting!

Be very careful with the Temu app! It downloads and looks OK, but it also downloads other programs to harvest your data. You can buy from there and delete the app, but the data harvesting still goes on. They are a company whose main objective is to sell your information, that is why they sell so cheap. They make a fortune out of your data. Very tempting, but who knows what they are collecting!
Cannot get data if using linux with blockers and correct browser with vpn, dont do it on a mobile.

Cannot get data if using linux with blockers and correct browser with vpn, dont do it on a mobile.
I am not sure about Linux, but the IT guy who investigated it said it affects all platforms. It downloads in the background and just sits there. He had examples, but I really cannot remember what platforms they were. He did say that no one is safe. It doesn't download the extra stuff with the app, it does it normally, when the computer has been idle for a short while. But it is not something that I would use anyway. I know we have to buy Chinese goods, but I don't ever knowingly use any of their software because of the way they load it.

I am not sure about Linux, but the IT guy who investigated it said it affects all platforms. It downloads in the background and just sits there. He had examples, but I really cannot remember what platforms they were. He did say that no one is safe. It doesn't download the extra stuff with the app, it does it normally, when the computer has been idle for a short while. But it is not something that I would use anyway. I know we have to buy Chinese goods, but I don't ever knowingly use any of their software because of the way they load it.
Many people only know windows and nothing else, also use google, mobile phones are even worse, hence i dont go online or if i have to i use brave browser, try looking up brave and download it, or duckduck go.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back