Speedo Dial Size Fiat Hymer 1996

kate13

Hi
Can anyone tell me the Diameter of the speedmeter please? looking to get conversion sticker, cannot get to my mh at moment, have this flu bug.
Kind Regards Julie

the easiest way also the legal way is to fit a second hand unit in, a few quid from a breakers yard. the stick on things you can get ether fit on the out side of the speedo, or you have to take the whole instrument pod out strip it down and fix it to the original dial. it is easier to replace the whole unit from another van, they are the same unit out of a grotty old builders van or any other citroen peugeot fiat van or any other camper van built on that chassis.

second hand unit

the easiest way also the legal way is to fit a second hand unit in, a few quid from a breakers yard. the stick on things you can get ether fit on the out side of the speedo, or you have to take the whole instrument pod out strip it down and fix it to the original dial. it is easier to replace the whole unit from another van, they are the same unit out of a grotty old builders van or any other citroen peugeot fiat van or any other camper van built on that chassis.
mandrake
Thank you for reply. Yes I wish I could do it that way, but my husband is disabled, and I could not do it. (lol) Maybe I can find a second hand one on here? So thats why was going for sticker one?
Regards Julie

mandrake
Thank you for reply. Yes I wish I could do it that way, but my husband is disabled, and I could not do it. (lol) Maybe I can find a second hand one on here? So thats why was going for sticker one?
Regards Julie
Have a sheet of transparent selfadhesif foil. Put the Mph markings on it with a waterproof CD-marker and stick it on the screen of the dial. You'll have no costs and trouble for changing the dial; believe me it's easy to get a dial out,
but to put it again together !!!:eek:
Why make it difficult ? (choose the belgian way: take it easy)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back