spats(wheelarch protectors)

backstay

i would like to fit black plastic wheelarch protectors(spats )to my vw transporter,autosleeper trooper t4 1994.i saw some on a westfalia ,reimo van of the same age.have tried just kampers,rainbow conversions,but cant find some.i,d appreciate it if someone knows exactly where i might find them.have tried the commercial side of volkswagon also.thanks to anyone who might reply.B.

you may have to go to reimo direct . the last reimo stuff i bought was from mcc in manchester. dont know if they still exist but the number was 01618391855. havent had a cataloge for a while but i,m sure they can help. cheers alan.

spats

thanks to all who posted me leads in my search for spats for my vw trooper,unfortunately the leads only supply chrome or stainless steel ones,i wont black plastic spats.i,ve spent 2 hours on the internet and a friend also searched,plenty of shiny ones.i rang a camper co .in hythe ,went to the vw commercial outlet,nonecan help. To protect my wheel arches ,my vehicles arch edges and cills up to a certain height are to be protected by a anti stone chip paint and sprayed vw grey white.b

i would like to fit black plastic wheelarch protectors(spats )to my vw transporter,autosleeper trooper t4 1994.i saw some on a westfalia ,reimo van of the same age.have tried just kampers,rainbow conversions,but cant find some.i,d appreciate it if someone knows exactly where i might find them.have tried the commercial side of volkswagon also.thanks to anyone who might reply.B.

Try Performance Car Parts - Car Part Description - Need For Speed Aftermarket Car Parts

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back