Sorry.

Hotrats13

Sorry to say it but, Ireland getting fed up with the invaison of campers n moho`s,sorry Trev, i`ll go stay with family in Magrefelt,excue spellin.

Sorry to say it but, Ireland getting fed up with the invaison of campers n moho`s,sorry Trev, i`ll go stay with family in Magrefelt,excue spellin.
Not where i go, they do like the money we spend, round Galway not so welcome im told.

I doubt you will be troubled by many Motorhomes in Magherafelt.
Hope you weren’t in Ballycastle on Sunday when the 10 plus strong Italian Motorhome convoy rolled through.

Ballycastle is a small seaside town with narrow streets, popular with families, motorcyclists and tourists following the Antrim coast road past the Glens, towards the giants Causeway and Portrush. Another popular seaside town clogged with traffic on any sunny summer weekend.

Davy

Hope you weren’t in Ballycastle on Sunday when the 10 plus strong Italian Motorhome convoy rolled through.

Ballycastle is a small seaside town with narrow streets, popular with families, motorcyclists and tourists following the Antrim coast road past the Glens, towards the giants Causeway and Portrush. Another popular seaside town clogged with traffic on any sunny summer weekend.

Davy
Saw that lot at Carrickfergus castle carpark early sun morning, must have been 15 of them all lined up for the off.

Hope you weren’t in Ballycastle on Sunday when the 10 plus strong Italian Motorhome convoy rolled through
Only ten, in Stirling cinema car park there was three rows of them parked up, at least twenty. Just hope they weren’t all doing the NC500 at the same time!!

If the Irish could drive it wouldn't be so bad ! Lol. Just like the Welsh sheepeople,stay behind the tractor. Lol.
More German mh seen than Irish. Then E on European plate then French. Brits are 4th

Hay me and the wife looking at number plates . Is there a reason 241 D 3400.

And do you have m.o.t watch ? like in uk. Government Web sites to look them up.

The radio stations are , say no more, Where's your D.A.B. ?

Sun arrived 2.5 KWs. Nice.

Not where i go, they do like the money we spend, round Galway not so welcome im told.
Glad i am maybe doing the emrald isle trip but not in high season, i willbe looking for nice wee secluded spots .
Just looked at my post,i must have been wobbly,i`ll blame it on the new meds

Davy
No,but i will pay my respects too Joey and William.

Davy
That's where I used to get the speedboat to Rathlin before they put on this new-fangled ferry and you didn't have to a license to drive there :(

Though the aire in la linea had around 10 motorhomes a few days ago.
It has room for hundreds.
They have all left Spain as its too hot.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:187)

alwaysared, caledonia, The laird, Fisherman, Tezza33, mark61, Neckender, andyjanet, Robmac, Admin, Scotia, colinm, saxonborg, Boris7, CHAIRMAN, bdastu, mistericeman, korky, n brown, tripper, Charlynch, pamjon, Tonybvi, oppy, Steve and Julie, TeamRienza, izwozral, Martin P, RoaminRog, Topmast, rugbyken, adriahome, mariesnowgoose, Dezi, Owen M, Glandwr, Alberto, campervanannie, trevskoda, runnach, Jo001, RichardP, NSY, RSD7a, Pauljenny, RichardHelen262, r4dent, molly 2, JVG, number14, horace, Bigshug, clarkpeacock, AllanD, 1 Cup, maingate, Val54, DTF, stonedaddy, guerdeval, UFO, denmar, winks, jeanette, Wully, GinaRon, alcam, jagmanx, Wooie1958, Fifer, ladyhamilton, ajb70, Bilw, ricc, 2cv, redhand, Mandoman, 1977paul, barrypat, ChrisInNotts, Livotlout, Ken Parsons, Janet1, carol, Alshymer, Palette, Herbenny, jacquigem, Heppy, vtwinner, peejay, mcgolem, Rumour, AnniePhoo, Linca, Nigel18, TJBi, jeffmossy, eddie5060, GWAYGWAY, Gadabout2, reiverlad, cornish hymer, myvanwy, b0p, MartinFife, kensowerby, allgardens, DavieR, ewen, Greengrass, Teddy, Moonraker 2, wildebus, Nigel L, rustydog, jann, Adriafan, barryd, davep10000, The Jacks, Monkeybrand, st3v3, fiona b, bilbo, V1nny, Sue Paskins, Wardy73, Elfit, Bouydog, Thistle, MikeRS, Pete morgan, G and T, Alun100, knowledgeseeker, Moocher, Drover, TissyD, hank, freebird, Canalsman, Mikecoo, DAVEY, David Glassford, mick n jules, ironman, bjh, trevexess, Beldea, Dave7284, gabby82, Redcallaway1, village, exwindsurfer, CuckooChaser, Trotter, JQB, ega95jch, Canonball, Ex Greeny, Debroos, robertd, Dougbobbill, sinner, yeoblade, tobym, Darnsarf, Andys, gdf, kippaxblue, smg, boggie, andyt362, Walkingmox, Harrers, WingNut, prioryi, Di1234, Rodders1234, Murgzie, Mango, Bazza1509, edina, VandA, DianeM, Jiwawa,
Back