somewhat bigger

n brown

as i'm stuck in anyway 2009_0504vanjoel0043.JPG2009_0418vanjoel0025.JPG2009_0408vanjoel0004.JPG2009_0408vanjoel0002.JPG2009_0408vanjoel0001.jpgjeff 002.jpgjeff025.jpgand a couple for luck

Attachments

• 2009_0418vanjoel0028.JPG
    2009_0418vanjoel0028.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
Love looking at your pics of your conversions...gives me loads of inspiration and Jealousy!!!!:wacko:

Love looking at your pics of your conversions...gives me loads of inspiration and Jealousy!!!!:wacko:

Me too... but one day I will have the time and money to do one or two, as I have heard that once you get the bug, you will never be satisfied with your original set up and continue to improve the layouts.!!!!!

Wow! And flipping heck... how many have you done? And where are they all now? I really like your style:wave:

Oh dear......

Phew. I shouldn't have put up any pics of my poor ole LDV - poor old Sully is suffering mightily by comparison with stuff like this (and many others).

When people are doing conversions as good as stuff I'm seeing on this site, no wonder they don't feel the need to fork out on a coachbuilt! :bow:

Well done. Cracking design. When are you starting the next one:D

Richard

that was an old bedford library that i did for a mate,he bought it fitted out and there was no room in there at all and badly done.i got a bit carried away and ripped the lot out.best thing to do usually

very good job mr brown ,would you like to finish mine,im doing same bought mine from chap how made a rollocs & i ripped it all out ,starting from floor up.love your skilled work.

Great job, the only down side is you can’t get away with saying to the other half, that you’re not up to putting in a new kitchen.

I dont think your a miserable old Git Mr B I think you are a very clever miserable old Git. :D:D:D

What a great job you have done there. like that a lot :wave: I9 deg and sunny :D

See how much you can get done, when the sun isn’t shinning.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back