something a bit different

n brown

vardo 026.JPGvardo 025.JPGvardo 024.JPG fancied a go at one of these,cross between a vardo and a sheep wagon.making it out of cheap ply and pallet wood

nothing wrong with that .could be a member of the teardrop club of great britain. we have all sorts of caravans as members.
its a shephards hut . but we will let you off .in wales they might take sheep to bed with them .hee hee.

nothing wrong with that .could be a member of the teardrop club of great britain. we have all sorts of caravans as members.
its a shephards hut . but we will let you off .in wales they might take sheep to bed with them .hee hee.

HEY! vwalan you can cut out that nonsense!

I've a good mind to report you to phil!

Even sheep have feelings you know.

If you took that trailer to Wales and put a sheep in it, would it be classed as a Leisure Centre?

i might be wrong perhaps they like porkie pigs now ,hee hee.
i bet you take them to a big cliff then when you walk them towards it they try to press back . hee hee . i heard about this when in wales . ha ha .

you will be trying to pull the wool over our eyes soon.
luckily i am a trained slaughterman butcher .so bring them on. sheep .porkies or even a bit of beef. we could have a bbq.
dont get many sheep down here they have all f----d off to wales ,hee hee.
we did have sheep we built bridges on the wool . we have a bridge on wool pub in wadebridge .

A very nice effort, nbrown!
Well done.

There are tons of varda painters around; I think they teach it in the prisons.:lol-053:
One thing that I believe causes a lot of unnecessary difficulty is the general insistence on using Farrow and Ball paint. Not easy!

All the very best with your project. :cool:

sean rua.

trust me farrow and ball isn't going to happen,i'm doing this on the cheap! i sprayed my last camper with dulux weathershield,25 quid to turn an iveco daily from dark green to off white.my daughter can do that barge painting so might have a bit of that

I absolutely love it - wish we could afford it for our Granddaughter :)

you might like to google gregsgypsybowtop,co.uk these are similar and yet different. good job this world can take lots of diferent ideas. shame the uk is abit stuck on not having a out of the box ideas. its coming slow .
we used to lead now we are behind the newzealanders have been having fun for years.
but its looking good keep up the good work.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back