Picture230.jpg

Picture233.jpg

Picture234.jpg

Picture238.jpg

Picture245.jpg

Picture246.jpg

Picture248.jpg

g[/IMG]

Brilliant photos messenger2.5d! :cool: Give me a clue as to where you went as the water looks promising! :rolleyes: Do you know anything about the fishing there? :) I've looked at it closely and don't recognise it :confused: but as soon as you tell me :eek: it'll be, "Oh, yes of course.......!" :D :cool: :D JIM.

Last weekends pics

Glad you liked the photos we were't wildcamping as we had our 3 year old grandaughter with us so stayed on a site,heres a clue for the location the original version of The Wicker Man starring Edward Woodward was filmed around this coastline.

It's either Skye, Plockton or the Mull of kintyre, with my guess being the latter. Lovely pictures BTW.

Howzat :D

Dave.

Last weekends pics

Sorry Dave,miles away.Try this clue the nearest town to where we stayed was the setting for the Dorothy L Sayers novel Five red herrings and formula 1 racing driver David Coultard attended school there

I'm dying to blurt out the answer NOW! :D I've been hanging on to it for the last 2hrs 15mins. :rolleyes: It's Burrow Head, nr Whitmore, Dumfries & Galloway! :cool: There, I've spoiled it now. :( Do I get a prize? :p :p JIM.

Last weekend pics

Ooh you are so close but no cigar,try this clue think of the Terry Wogans floral dance and a town in Yorkshire known for it's brass band:p apologies for the delay working nights for a couple of weeks,Andy.

as for the clue brighouse comes to mind with the band but david coulthard comes from scotland and attended a school at strathclyde so somewhare inbeteween :D by the way the pickies of the lillies look like mine in my fish pond :D:D:D

Last weekends pics

Well done Mandrake the view was brighouse bay,David Coulthard went to school in nearby Kircudbright according to Wikipedia and was also the setting for The Wicker Man,stayed at Brighouse bay caravan park spent 3 nights there very reasonable at £73 not bad for July.Park was very busy with the good weather last weekend but facilities were absolutely spotless will be going back again sometime,Andy.

DDDOOOOOOHHHH!!!! Not that far out! I checked it on IMDG site!

Pics from last weekend

You were very close a valiant effort,you must know the area well,passed a beach on the way back with a picnic area may be going back this weekend to check it out so expect anther post:cool:

Aye up. That was good fun :) Top pictures, many thanks. Dave.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back