some of my old vans

n brown

View attachment 12785View attachment 12786View attachment 12784View attachment 12783View attachment 12782View attachment 12781View attachment 12788View attachment 12787

as you can see,i had to modify them to fit the family.the cut down car is a 2cv I cut the body off for my kids to tear round the firebreaks ,great for doughnuts.the red and white one is a Magirus deutz I did for a mate,added 2 feet to the height and built a luton on it and put in a marble floor.9 litre air cooled engine in it. the Princess ambulance was a mistake,but like a roller to drive,but at 10 to the gallon---.the Bedford TK had a top speed of 38mph and got us to Agadir and lots of other places,the mini moke I built for my daughter and her bloke to drive to Ghana .on our smallholding behind the pigs is my dodge i'm making into a 1 and a half decker,i had 4 kids now,and was scrapping the tk

Some right beauty's there, is that bike mounted on the front of the Bedford?

Madness lol, think that you'd get locked up for that nowadays!

Great pictures

Hi N brown,

Great vans looks like good fun to build.

Snowbirds

View attachment 12785View attachment 12786View attachment 12784View attachment 12783View attachment 12782View attachment 12781View attachment 12788View attachment 12787

as you can see,i had to modify them to fit the family.the cut down car is a 2cv I cut the body off for my kids to tear round the firebreaks ,great for doughnuts.the red and white one is a Magirus deutz I did for a mate,added 2 feet to the height and built a luton on it and put in a marble floor.9 litre air cooled engine in it. the Princess ambulance was a mistake,but like a roller to drive,but at 10 to the gallon---.the Bedford TK had a top speed of 38mph and got us to Agadir and lots of other places,the mini moke I built for my daughter and her bloke to drive to Ghana .on our smallholding behind the pigs is my dodge i'm making into a 1 and a half decker,i had 4 kids now,and was scrapping the tk

Modified vans

Hi N,

You've got some skills, plus a sense of humour I think - brilliant photos, thanks for posting them up. :)

Fantastic pics. Love the Deutz. That must have been a proper beast.

Great photos! Looks like you have had a lot fun with the vans :cool1:
All credit to you for your talents and thanks for sharing the photos.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back