some of my old vans

n brown

PD_0007.JPGPD_0009.JPGPD_0016.JPGPD_0006.JPGPD_0002.JPGPD_0015.JPGPD_0003.JPGPD_0018.JPG

as you can see,i had to modify them to fit the family.the cut down car is a 2cv I cut the body off for my kids to tear round the firebreaks ,great for doughnuts.the red and white one is a Magirus deutz I did for a mate,added 2 feet to the height and built a luton on it and put in a marble floor.9 litre air cooled engine in it. the Princess ambulance was a mistake,but like a roller to drive,but at 10 to the gallon---.the Bedford TK had a top speed of 38mph and got us to Agadir and lots of other places,the mini moke I built for my daughter and her bloke to drive to Ghana

Memory Lane is a great place to go ..your kids must have some fantastic memories :wave:

Some of my old vans ?

View attachment 12785View attachment 12786View attachment 12784View attachment 12783View attachment 12782View attachment 12781View attachment 12788View attachment 12787

as you can see,i had to modify them to fit the family.the cut down car is a 2cv I cut the body off for my kids to tear round the firebreaks ,great for doughnuts.the red and white one is a Magirus deutz I did for a mate,added 2 feet to the height and built a luton on it and put in a marble floor.9 litre air cooled engine in it. the Princess ambulance was a mistake,but like a roller to drive,but at 10 to the gallon---.the Bedford TK had a top speed of 38mph and got us to Agadir and lots of other places,the mini moke I built for my daughter and her bloke to drive to Ghana

I too had a Moggie gown-van (8099MH) and have seen pictures of FLO before - any idea if it still exists???

My Dad restored a Princess Ambulance (amongst others) (with help of course)
amb.jpg

Last edited:
They look fantastic, my fav is the Red one in pic 6.
Looks like you've had a great time and lovely memories.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back