SOLD secondhand Dometic RM8400 for sale

Mberry

This Dometic RM8400 3 way fridge was removed from our 2020 Bailey 76-2 replaced with a compressor fridge.
the fridge works as it should as can be seen from the photos is in good condition. located in north herts and looking for £200. will need collecting.
Now sold.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.JPEG
    IMG_0053.JPEG
    327.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0052.JPEG
    IMG_0052.JPEG
    303.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0051.JPEG
    IMG_0051.JPEG
    345 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0050.JPEG
    IMG_0050.JPEG
    319.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0049.JPEG
    IMG_0049.JPEG
    587.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I might well be interested. It will depend on the dimensions but ill measure mine and come back to you. How much are you wanting for it?

Ours in our 1996 Kontiki has been problematic for years but ill have to consult my motorhome fix it guy to see if there would be any issues with your Fridge. Where abouts are you in the country?

Google gives me this.

DOMETIC RM 8400 Absorption Cabinet Fridge Freezer
BRANDDometic
DIMENSIONS:(W X H X D) 486 x 821 x 569 mm
MATERIAL:Cabinet: Coated sheet steel Door and panel: Plastic
INSULATION:PU foam all around
GROSS CAPACITY:Without freezer 95Ltr ,with freezer compartment 90 litres, 8 litres freezer **

I might well be interested. It will depend on the dimensions but ill measure mine and come back to you. How much are you wanting for it?

Ours in our 1996 Kontiki has been problematic for years but ill have to consult my motorhome fix it guy to see if there would be any issues with your Fridge. Where abouts are you in the country?

Google gives me this.

DOMETIC RM 8400 Absorption Cabinet Fridge Freezer
BRANDDometic
DIMENSIONS:(W X H X D) 486 x 821 x 569 mm
MATERIAL:Cabinet: Coated sheet steel Door and panel: Plastic
INSULATION:PU foam all around
GROSS CAPACITY:Without freezer 95Ltr ,with freezer compartment 90 litres, 8 litres freezer **
Hi just checked the fridge dimensions looks about right also checking the manual confirms this. Looking for £200 and we live in north herts.

Hi just checked the fridge dimensions looks about right also checking the manual confirms this. Looking for £200 and we live in north herts.

Might be a bit tricky for a pick up, I wondered if I could fit it in on our way north up to Yorkshire from Devon but going up to Hereford next and its the other side of the country. Couriers are possible of course. Will check tomorrow with my guy first anyway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back