Sold ma van

knoxy

Hi all well due to work commitments I have not used my van this year. I reluctlantly sold her at the weekend however she is still in my drive. I have the cash but the guy has not came to pick her up yet. only thing is he's got the keys. Anyway will be poping in every now and then hope to resolve the job thing because we realy loved wilding.

My wife saw a van today in Ayr that has wildcamping.co.uk sprayed on the side who is it.

Knoxy

knoxy said:
Hi all well due to work commitments I have not used my van this year. I reluctlantly sold her at the weekend however she is still in my drive. I have the cash but the guy has not came to pick her up yet. only thing is he's got the keys. Anyway will be poping in every now and then hope to resolve the job thing because we realy loved wilding.

My wife saw a van today in Ayr that has wildcamping.co.uk sprayed on the side who is it.

Knoxy[/quote

wisnea me:eek:

knoxy said:

Knoxy
sad to hear that ma man, r u off ur heed. i love ma van . ahwell o' the best mate.. cheers garry ..

Thanks guys will keep in touch aslong as admin allows it. Hope to get back into the wilding in a few years once works has settled and the chicks have flew the nest.

Happy camping

Knoxy:D

awe the best knoxy boy .. mon the hoops .. ha ha . take it easy mate . cheers garry ..:D :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back